Elsa LEDERLIN joins the “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” Department of DELSOL Avocats as a partner. She is accompanied by two associates, Mathilde GARRIGUE and Marion STOFATI. The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” Department, already staffed by 15 lawyers, including three partners and one Of Counsel, advises businesses and non-profit...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 3 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE and Camille ROUSSET.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Martin SOUYRI
DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read
DELSOL Avocats advises Quilvest Private Equity on the takeover of the schools group EDH during a secondary LBO Delsol Avocats advised the Quilvest Private Equity investment fund on the takeover of EDH, the private higher education group, from Platina Equity Solutions. Founded in 1961 by Denis Huisman, the EDH Group is made up of three...Read
Psychosocial risks specialist, Camille ROUSSET’s main activity is that of mediator in business. In the last special issue of the journal Personnel, she wrote an article explaining the role and terms and conditions of a still little known job. In an article published in the special "social law" issue no. 583 of the journal Personnel, Camille...Read