DELSOL Avocats is proud to rank in 6 categories of the Legal 500 EMEA 2019 : The Regions - Tier 1 « Originally founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats is one of France’s most well known regional firms, with a reputation that is well established at national level. Its resources are now almost equally split between its Paris and Lyon offices. The firm...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 3 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE and Camille ROUSSET.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
LEGAL 500 EMEA 2019 : Employment, tier 4.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS, Alexandre ZITOUNE, Marion STOFATI
- Press reviews
IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Raphaël ORY, Alice LEMARIGNIER, Emmanuel SADORGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Raphaëlle LEROY
- Press reviews
DELSOL Avocats advised DIMOTRANS, a Lyon-based logistics and multimodal transport group, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Bretagne Services Logistiques (BSL). BSL, founded in 1997, is a logistics provider specialising in e-commerce, mainly in the consumer goods sector. The company has a workforce of 300 and generates revenue of €28...Read
Elsa LEDERLIN joins the “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” Department of DELSOL Avocats as a partner. She is accompanied by two associates, Mathilde GARRIGUE and Marion STOFATI. The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” Department, already staffed by 15 lawyers, including three partners and one Of Counsel, advises businesses and non-profit...Read