DELSOL Avocats guides LEIBLANG Productions through ELEPHANT’s sale to WEBEDIA. ELEPHANT, an audiovisual production company cofounded by Emmanuel CHAIN and Thierry BIZOT in 1999, has sold 51% of its capital to WEBEDIA, a digital media group. A production company launched in 2011, LEIBLANG Productions partnered the ELEPHANT Group to run the...Read
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- start-up creation and growth
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department is led by seven partners : Henri-Louis DELSOL, Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Pierre GOUGÉ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Philippe MALIKIAN and Amaury NARDONE.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
DELSOL Avocats advises NEWFUND on HOMELAND’s fundraising. HOMELAND, a digital property management company, raised €2 M from NEWFUND, a French investment fund founded in 2008, and from BUSINESS ANGELS. HOMELAND currently manages 2,500 co-owners of 140 condominiums in Paris and the near suburbs. The fundraising will enable it to develop its...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Emilie SULLO, Martin SOUYRI
DELSOL Avocats advised Quilvest Private Equity and the EDH group on the acquisition of the ARIES group. EDH, the private higher education group owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, is now embarking on its external growth policy with the acquisition of the ARIES group. ARIES is a private higher education group specializing in training...Read