DELSOL Avocats advised InControl SA and Biorganotec bvba in the sale of their portfolio of onshore wind energy development projects in France to Cubico Sustainable Investments, a world leader and investor in the renewable energy sector. The development portfolio, which is around 200 MW and comprises more than 10 projects, is spread out across...Read
Areas of expertise
Agathe PHILIPPOT advises companies and investors on mergers and acquisitions and private equity at national and international level.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2016. She previously practiced in the Parisian office of an English-speaking law firm.
CAPA (2014), one-year master’s degree in Business Law (PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, 2009), two-year master’s degree in Business Law (VERSAILLES University, 2010) and PARIS IAE (MBA, 2011).
- Amaury NARDONE, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Agathe PHILIPPOT
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Amaury NARDONE, Philippe PACOTTE, Elsa LEDERLIN Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Leslie D’ALASCIO,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside founders of the AVISA Partners Group, one of France’s economic intelligence leaders, on equity investing in capital investment company RAISE and Rives Croissance, an investment fund, as minority shareholders. In February 2018, DELSOL Avocats advised C.D.P., the French leader in e-lobbying, on its alliance...Read
- Amaury NARDONE, Mathieu LE TACON, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Lea ZERILLI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats was involved in a majority exit of shareholders from wine estate Domaine Henri Rebourseau, to be replaced by incoming shareholder SCDM ( the Bouygues family holding company). Domaine Henri Rebourseau, a highly reputed estate in the Côte de Nuits (Burgundy), offers considerable potential thanks to its prime vineyard plots. Jean...Read