Cap Vert is one of the major French players in the sector of services related to urban green care. In order to support the group’s growth, Ambienta, an Italian private equity fund, has become the majority shareholder of Cap Vert, while the family office Evolem and BNP Développement have remained significant shareholders. Since the entry of...Read
Areas of expertise
Agathe TRIPLET practices in the following main areas :
- Mergers – acquisitions,
- corporate law, commercial contracts,
- corporate restructuring,
- private equity.
Agathe joined DELSOL Avocats in September 2021, after several internships in law firms in corporate law and mergers and acquisitions (Gide Loyrette Nouel, Bignon-Lebray), as well as in the legal department of a company.
- CAPA (EFB, 2021),
- University Diploma in Restructuring Law (University of Paris 1 - Panthéon - Sorbonne),
- Master II Professional - Business and Tax Law (University of Paris 1 - Panthéon - Sorbonne).
French and English.
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Raphaël ORY, Emilie FLORENTIN, Diane DUBAIL, Agathe TRIPLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Fanny BORDAIS, Agathe TRIPLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats assisted Santé Cie with the acquisition of Laidet Médical from its founders by the group ELIVIE - ASDIA. In the context of this transaction Santé Cie was assisted by Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and co-head of the « Mergers-acquisitions - Corporate law » department, Mayeul BRAC de la PERRIERE, Agathe TRIPLET and Julien CHRISMENT,...Read