DELSOL Avocats advised REALITES, a listed territorial development group founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, operating in France and Africa (Morocco) and with more than 400 employees, in its capital increase with preferential subscription rights launched on 2 July 2020 and in obtaining the French financial markets authority’s (AMF)...Read
Areas of expertise
Clément GUITET has notably the following areas of expertise :
- corporate tax : CIT, tax consolidation, VAT, local taxes, etc.,
- taxation of transactions and restructuring operations,
- international taxation,
- taxation of transfers of companies,
- employees shareholding plans and management packages,
- assistance to tax audits and disputes.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2019, he was an associate in the Tax Departments of EY and ARAMIS law firms.
CAPA (2013), Master II Corporate and Tax Law, DJCE (University MONTESQUIEU BORDEAUX IV, 2010).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Anaïs FAURY, Clément GUITET
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Benoît BOUSSIER, Elsa LEDERLIN Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Marion STOFATI, Clément GUITET,
DELSOL Avocats advised leading French private education group MediaSchool, specialising in media and communication, on its first major fundraising round, conducted by Florac Investissements. Founder and Chairman Franck Papazian will remain the majority shareholder and continue to spearhead MediaSchool’s development in this new phase. The...Read