DELSOL Avocats advised InControl SA and Biorganotec bvba in the sale of their portfolio of onshore wind energy development projects in France to Cubico Sustainable Investments, a world leader and investor in the renewable energy sector. The development portfolio, which is around 200 MW and comprises more than 10 projects, is spread out across...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Elsa LEDERLIN is co-head of the Employment Law - Social Welfare Law department at the Paris office.
She regularly advises employers as part of collective bargaining negotiations, advocating innovative and constructive social dialogue.
Elsa LEDERLIN contributes to ongoing reflection on new working methods and takes a particular interest in employment relations touching the boundaries of other legal disciplines : provision of personnel, umbrella companies and digital platform personnel.
Registered with the Paris Bar in 2001, Elsa LEDERLIN holds a certificate of specialisation in employment law and began her career within specialized firms (Michel Henry, Florence Lyon-Caen). She most recently acted as the head of the Social Law team within DS Avocats, before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2019.
She provides training courses for French businesses (in conjunction with Dalloz, in particular), and also for foreign businesses (Business France) on the French social environment and the virtues of social dialogue. She is a regularly published author of articles, with a particular focus on social dialogue, European social law and, more broadly, on social law 3.0.
She has acquired recognised expertise in the following fields :
- legal transformation (disposal, transfer of assets, merger, absorption, carve-out, etc.) ;
- negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements, social dialogue (professional elections, mandatory negotiation, working time, strategic directions, information and consultation procedure, economic and social databases, employee savings schemes, etc.) ;
- risk prevention (audit, training, discrimination, harassment, psychosocial risks, health & safety, compliance, etc.) ;
- day-to-day legal monitoring (remuneration, international mobility, specific employment contract clauses, specific breaches, intra-group mobility, provision of personnel, disciplinary powers, suspension of contract, etc.) ;
- relations with employment-related agencies : URSSAF, Labour Inspectorate, occupational health services ;
- individual and collective employment disputes.
- Amaury NARDONE, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Agathe PHILIPPOT
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Benoît BOUSSIER Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Clément GUITET,
DELSOL Avocats advised leading French private education group MediaSchool, specialising in media and communication, on its first major fundraising round, conducted by Florac Investissements. Founder and Chairman Franck Papazian will remain the majority shareholder and continue to spearhead MediaSchool’s development in this new phase. The...Read
- Amaury NARDONE, Philippe PACOTTE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Leslie D’ALASCIO,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside founders of the AVISA Partners Group, one of France’s economic intelligence leaders, on equity investing in capital investment company RAISE and Rives Croissance, an investment fund, as minority shareholders. In February 2018, DELSOL Avocats advised C.D.P., the French leader in e-lobbying, on its alliance...Read