DELSOL Avocats assisted Framatome, an international leader in nuclear energy , on the acquisition of Cyberwatch, a French computer security software publisher. This addition complements and strengthens Framatome’s cybersecurity offering and expands its portfolio of solutions to serve public administrations, nuclear and other critical...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Elsa LEDERLIN is co-head of the Employment Law - Social Welfare Law department at the Paris office.
She regularly advises employers as part of collective bargaining negotiations, advocating innovative and constructive social dialogue.
Elsa LEDERLIN contributes to ongoing reflection on new working methods and takes a particular interest in employment relations touching the boundaries of other legal disciplines : provision of personnel, umbrella companies and digital platform personnel.
Registered with the Paris Bar in 2001, Elsa LEDERLIN holds a certificate of specialisation in employment law and began her career within specialized firms (Michel Henry, Florence Lyon-Caen). She most recently acted as the head of the Social Law team within DS Avocats, before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2019.
She provides training courses for French businesses (in conjunction with Dalloz, in particular), and also for foreign businesses (Business France) on the French social environment and the virtues of social dialogue. She is a regularly published author of articles, with a particular focus on social dialogue, European social law and, more broadly, on social law 3.0.
She has acquired recognised expertise in the following fields :
- legal transformation (disposal, transfer of assets, merger, absorption, carve-out, etc.) ;
- negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements, social dialogue (professional elections, mandatory negotiation, working time, strategic directions, information and consultation procedure, economic and social databases, employee savings schemes, etc.) ;
- risk prevention (audit, training, discrimination, harassment, psychosocial risks, health & safety, compliance, etc.) ;
- day-to-day legal monitoring (remuneration, international mobility, specific employment contract clauses, specific breaches, intra-group mobility, provision of personnel, disciplinary powers, suspension of contract, etc.) ;
- relations with employment-related agencies : URSSAF, Labour Inspectorate, occupational health services ;
- individual and collective employment disputes.
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter Investment Managers, CDC (Banque des Territoires) and CMA CGM Ventures on Telaqua’s fundraise. Telaqua is a startup which develops smart irrigation systems for the agricultural and vineyard industries. Demeter Investment Managers, a major private equity player in the ecological transition sector, led this €4M...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Gilles VERMONT, Emilie SULLO, Edouard PIQUE, Arthur HITIER, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies, Business litigation
DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000 employees...Read