DELSOL Avocats assists Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) in the framework of its investment through Banque des Territoires and on behalf of the State, via the Investment Program of the Future « Territory of Innovation », in the company TokTokDoc. TokTokDoc offers clinical telemedicine solutions for EHPAD and the entire medical-social...Read
Practice areasEmployment law - Social welfare law
Elsa LEDERLIN is co-head of the Employment Law - Social Welfare Law department at the Paris office.
She regularly advises employers as part of collective bargaining negotiations, advocating innovative and constructive social dialogue.
Elsa LEDERLIN contributes to ongoing reflection on new working methods and takes a particular interest in employment relations touching the boundaries of other legal disciplines : provision of personnel, umbrella companies and digital platform personnel.
Registered with the Paris Bar in 2001, Elsa LEDERLIN holds a certificate of specialisation in employment law and began her career within specialized firms (Michel Henry, Florence Lyon-Caen). She most recently acted as the head of the Social Law team within DS Avocats, before joining DELSOL Avocats in January 2019.
She provides training courses for French businesses (in conjunction with Dalloz, in particular), and also for foreign businesses (Business France) on the French social environment and the virtues of social dialogue. She is a regularly published author of articles, with a particular focus on social dialogue, European social law and, more broadly, on social law 3.0.
She has acquired recognised expertise in the following fields :
- legal transformation (disposal, transfer of assets, merger, absorption, carve-out, etc.) ;
- negotiation and execution of collective bargaining agreements, social dialogue (professional elections, mandatory negotiation, working time, strategic directions, information and consultation procedure, economic and social databases, employee savings schemes, etc.) ;
- risk prevention (audit, training, discrimination, harassment, psychosocial risks, health & safety, compliance, etc.) ;
- day-to-day legal monitoring (remuneration, international mobility, specific employment contract clauses, specific breaches, intra-group mobility, provision of personnel, disciplinary powers, suspension of contract, etc.) ;
- relations with employment-related agencies : URSSAF, Labour Inspectorate, occupational health services ;
- individual and collective employment disputes.
- Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julie VALLET, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Personal data
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Benoît BOUSSIER, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Clément GUITET,
DELSOL Avocats advised leading French private education group MediaSchool, specialising in media and communication, on its first major fundraising round, conducted by Florac Investissements. Founder and Chairman Franck Papazian will remain the majority shareholder and continue to spearhead MediaSchool’s development in this new phase. The...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Elsa LEDERLIN, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Eve DAUVOIS,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
IVIDATA group, a consultancy specialising in digital and Big Data founded and headed by Ian BRADAC and Etienne ABOULKER, closed its first MBO with investment funds KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION. The deal has allowed for IVIDATA to restructure its capital, primarily around the KEENSIGHT CAPITAL and ISAI GESTION funds, which have acquired...Read