DELSOL Avocats advised Frénéhard & Michaux, a major French industrial group specializing in fall protection solutions and protection for work at height, in the acquisition of a majority stake in Gamesystem, a company that designs, manufactures and implements solutions for protection against falls from height on industrial facilities and...Read
Areas of expertise
Jessica NEUFVILLE practices primarily in :
- compliance audits
- acquisition audits
- mergers and acquisitions and restructurings of SMEs and non-profit organizations
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, mandatory annual negotiations, employee savings schemes, etc.)
- advice to companies and non-profit organizations in the health and transport sectors.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014 following six months in the Human Resources Division of the private SAINT JOSEPH-SAINT LUC Hospital (1,000 employees).
CAPA, two-year master’s degree in Private and Public Health Law (AIX-EN-PROVENCE Faculty of Law and Political Science).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Paul ALMEIDA, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE,
DELSOL Avocats advised private higher education group EDH, owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, on the occasion of its tertiary LBO. IK Investment Partners also came in on the deal as a minority shareholder. The team working on this deal was made up of : Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner and co-head of the Corporate – Mergers &...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Emmanuel SADORGE, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Raphaëlle LEROY,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats advised DIMOTRANS, a Lyon-based logistics and multimodal transport group, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Bretagne Services Logistiques (BSL). BSL, founded in 1997, is a logistics provider specialising in e-commerce, mainly in the consumer goods sector. The company has a workforce of 300 and generates revenue of €28...Read