DELSOL Avocats assisted the private equity firm IK Partners with the acquisition of a minority stake in the cybersecurity firm PrOph3cy. We carried the acquisition audit out with a team including Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner, and Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, associate, in corporate ; Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, partner, and Jessica NEUFVILLE, associate, in...Read
Areas of expertise
Jessica NEUFVILLE practices primarily in :
- compliance audits
- acquisition audits
- mergers and acquisitions and restructurings of SMEs and non-profit organizations
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, mandatory annual negotiations, employee savings schemes, etc.)
- advice to companies and non-profit organizations in the health and transport sectors.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2014 following six months in the Human Resources Division of the private SAINT JOSEPH-SAINT LUC Hospital (1,000 employees).
CAPA, two-year master’s degree in Private and Public Health Law (AIX-EN-PROVENCE Faculty of Law and Political Science).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Diane DUBAIL, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Henri-Louis DELSOL Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Alexia DEMONCHY,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised higher education group EDH on its acquisition of CREAD Institut, a school of higher education in interior design. The acquisition adds a new chapter to the catalogue of courses offered by EDH, a higher education group with a 60-year history of leadership in the fields of communication, artistic and cultural management,...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read