DELSOL Avocats assists Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) in the framework of its investment through Banque des Territoires and on behalf of the State, via the Investment Program of the Future « Territory of Innovation », in the company TokTokDoc. TokTokDoc offers clinical telemedicine solutions for EHPAD and the entire medical-social...Read
Areas of expertise
Julie VALLET practices in the following main areas :
- data protection (compliance, contracts),
- e-health (health data hosting/exchange/sharing, telemedicine, advertisement, contract, regulatory design),
- relationship and formalities between companies and authorities.
She worked for three years in a law firm based in California, assisting major insurance groups in their litigation cases, then worked at a Parisian law firm specializing in e-health, assisting various players in the health sector with the development and compliance of their digital projects.
CAPA (TOULOUSE), Master II Medical and Pharmaceutical Law (AIX-MARSEILLE II), Master I Healthcare Law (AIX-MARSEILLE II).
- Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julie VALLET, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Personal data