In July of this year, DELSOL Avocats advised the SergeFerrari Group (listed on the Euronext Paris, compartment C), a leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative flexible composite materials for lightweight architecture and external cladding applications, on its acquisition of Verseidag-Indutex from Jagenberg AG. Germany’s...Read
Areas of expertise
Leslie D’ALASCIO practices in the following main areas :
- mergers and acquisitions,
- national and international restructurings,
- commercial contracts,
- bank financing and banking law.
She practices on behalf of French and foreign companies.
CAPA (EDARA 2018), two-year master’s degree in Business Law (University GRENOBLE ALPES).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Melanie DEBERNARDI
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
DELSOL Avocats was involved in the sale of Rhone-based company Poncin Métal to Sofimac Régions. Sofimac Régions was advised by Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD and Leslie d’ALASCIO on the fiscal structuring aspects of the deal, and on the bank financing. Poncin Métal is restructuring its capital with the support of two financial investors....Read