In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
Areas of expertise
Martin SOUYRI practices in all aspects of corporate law and primarily in :
- sales and acquisitions
- capital restructuring in a national and international framework.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2017 following his final placement.
Two-year master’s degree in International Jurist
(TOULOUSE I CAPITOLE University 2013).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI, Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Corporate taxation
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Martin SOUYRI, Pierre TOURRET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Hellowork, a group specializing in recruitment and training on the Internet, has completed the acquisition of the Parisian start-up Seekube, active in the field of virtual recruitment forums. Hellowork is expanding its activities by adding a digital event offer to its platform offer. For several years now, DELSOL Avocats has been advising...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read