DELSOL Avocats advised the sellers of Njuko, a sports race registration platform, in the context of its acquisition by the Japanese equipment manufacturer ASICS. Founded in 2012, Njuko is the European leader in online registration management for endurance events. Its application facilitates the entry, registration and management of runners’...Read
Areas of expertise
Samuel VINCENT operates in the following areas :
- corporate tax (CIT, tax consolidation, VAT, local taxes etc.),
- international taxation,
- taxation of restructuring operations,
- assistance with tax audits.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats in 2022, he was an associate in the Corporate Tax Department of PwC Société d’Avocats.
- CAPA (2019),
- Master II DJCE (Business Law) - University of TOULOUSE I CAPITOLE,
- Master II Corporate Tax Law – University of RENNES I.