DELSOL Avocats advised C’est qui le patron ?!, a cooperative brand founded by consumers for consumers in 2016 on principles of crowdsourcing and transparency, on the launch of its Consumers and Citizens’ Solidarity Fund. Consumer-driven brand C’est qui le patron ?! has seen sales of its staple food products take off since the beginning of...Read
Areas of expertise
Sarah FARHAT has notably the following areas of expertise :
- legal, tax and proprietary aspects of setting up and managing a structure from the social solidarity economy ;
- fundraising and alternative financing (regulatory, crowdfunding, international sponsorship, etc.) ;
- drafting of contracts catering to the specificities of structure from the social solidarity economy ;
- restructuring operations of nonprofits organizations (merger, spin off, dissolution, etc.).
Prior to joining DELSOL Avocats, Sarah had several experiences in corporate finance and in consulting, in France and abroad (GERMANY and UNITED ARAB EMIRATES).
CRFPA, Master II Banque-Finance (PARIS V), Master I Droit des affaires (business law) et Certificate of banking and financial law (PANTHÉON-ASSAS University), NEOMA REIMS / ESB Business School (Franco-German double degree in business administration).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Alexis BECQUART, Sarah FARHAT, Anaïs FAURY
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship