DELSOL Avocats advised Garibaldi Participations, a subsidiary of Banque Populaire Auvergne Rhône Alpes and a premium partner of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games, on its acquisition of a stake in the Obiz group through its controlling holding company OBI-ONE. Obiz supports its customers in their relationship marketing and CSR...Read
Areas of expertise
Mayeul operates in the following areas :
- governance of listed companies (supervisory boards, general meetings, annual report, etc. ; negotiations with stakeholders - proxy advisors, etc.),
- stock exchange law / “AMF” regulations (prevention of market abuse and insider trading, market operations),
- compliance / CSR (prevention of ethical, corruption and embargo risks, implementation of a CSR policy),
- mergers and acquisitions,
- corporate law.
He worked for a listed company (6 years), after several experiences in leading law firms and at the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF).
CAPA (EFB PARIS 2013), Master II Banking and Finance (University of PARIS V DESCARTES – MALAKOFF).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Emilie FLORENTIN Fanny BORDAIS, Arthur COLLET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing
DELSOL Avocats advised Dimotrans Group with the acquisition of a stake in its capital by Crédit Mutuel Equity, a subsidiary of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale. Dimotrans Group currently employs 2 700 people in its 70 French branches and its network of international subsidiaries and offices in Asia, Europe and the United States. With this new...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Amaury DUMAS-MARZE, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Gabriela PINTILESCU,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Distressed companies - Restructuring
DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat, a manufacturer of innovative heating solutions, with the acquisition of a stake in HBR Investment Group. This transaction was carried out as part of Boostheat’s safeguard plan, which was approved by the Lyon Commercial Court on 23 May 2023. DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat since the beginning of the safeguard...Read