DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter Investment Managers, CDC (Banque des Territoires) and CMA CGM Ventures on Telaqua’s fundraise. Telaqua is a startup which develops smart irrigation systems for the agricultural and vineyard industries. Demeter Investment Managers, a major private equity player in the ecological transition sector, led this €4M...Read
The "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- Commercial contracts
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- CHAMBERS EMEA 2022
- Corporate/M&A : Mid-Market : Band 3
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2022
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- LEGAL 500 Paris 2021
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : Venture and development capital
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- DECIDEURS 2021
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M : Unbeatable
- Growth capital : Excellent
- Venture Capital : Highly regarded
- Risk capital : Highly regarded
- PALMARES DU DROIT 2021
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Golden Trophy
- OPTION DROIT & AFFAIRES 2020
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ⭐⭐⭐
- Innovation capital : ⭐
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : ⭐
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Stanislas KULAGA
DELSOL Avocats advised on the financing operation for the construction of the “LDLC Arena” complex, initiated by the Olympique Lyonnais Groupe. This multifunctional infrastructure will be able to accommodate up to 16,000 people and will be dedicated to events (concerts, sporting events, trade shows, etc.) offering the latest cutting-edge...Read
HelloWork, a group specializing in recruitment and training on the Internet, has completed the acquisition of the start-up Basile, specializing in co-option recruitment. This acquisition allows the HelloWork group to develop its offer by proposing new recruitment techniques and new HR tools. For several years now, DELSOL Avocats has been...Read
DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 9 Legal 500 EMEA 2022 categories : Construction – Tier 3 Data privacy and data protection – Tier 3 Dispute resolution : White-collar crime – Tier 4 Employment – Tier 4 Industry focus : Healthcare and life sciences – Tier 4 Mergers and acquisitions – Tier 5 Private equity : venture/growth...Read