Created in 2014 by Philippe JOFFARD (ex. CEO of the LAFUMA-MILLET group) and benefiting from strong growth under his leadership, TOPTEX CUBE is specialized in the manufacture of technical clothing and luggage by modern seamless assembly processes (cutting laser, ultrasonic welding, heat sealing, etc.). Under the terms of this transaction,...Read
The "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- Commercial contracts
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- LEGAL 500 Paris
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : Venture and development capital
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Décideurs :
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M – Unbeatable 1/2
- Growth capital – Excellent 1/2
- Venture Capital : Excellent 2/2
- Risk capital : Excellent 2/2
- Palmarès des cabinets d’avocats d’affaires 2020 :
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Gold Trophy
- Lyon - Corporate law - Mergers & Acquisitions - Private Equity : Gold Trophy
- Palmarès Le Point 2020 :
- DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Option Droit & Affaires :
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ***
- Innovation capital : *
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : *
DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 6 Legal 500 EMEA 2021 categories : The Regions - Tier 1 « Delsol Avocats has its original office in Lyon and another strong base in Paris, each gathering about half of the firm’s. It ranks among France’s best independent mid-size market firms, with strong expertise in the full range of business law areas....Read
DELSOL Avocats assisted the BOLLINGER family, owner of the BOLLINGER champagne house, in the context of the acquisition of Ponzi Vineyards located in Oregon, where the group will produce a range of chardonnay and pinot wines in order to develop its activities on the other side of the Atlantic. DELSOL Avocats provided assistance in corporate...Read
The advertising agency, Dentsu France, made the strategic decision to simplify its organization on the French market and to outsource some of its activities to entities to become partners. This is the case for Dentsu Consulting, which capital was acquired by its management. The group’s activities in the sports and health (MKTG Santé) sectors...Read