DELSOL Avocats is proud to have assisted the founders of Kyutai, a not-for-profit open science artificial intelligence research laboratory. Co-founded by CMA CGM, Groupe iliad and Schmidt Futures, Kyutai will publish all its research work free of charge. The laboratory’s co-founders aim for Kyutai to be a genuine hub for the French and...Read
The "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- Commercial contracts
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- CHAMBERS EMEA 2023
- Corporate/M&A : Mid-Market (Europe France) : Band 3
- General Business Law (Europe France Regions)
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2023
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- PALMARES DU DROIT 2023
- Mergers & Acquisitions <50M€ : Golden Trophy
- PALMARES LE POINT 2023
- Corporate law : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Mergers & Acquisitions : ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- DECIDEURS 2022
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M : Unbeatable
- Growth capital : Excellent
- Venture Capital : Excellent
- Acquisition financing : Highly regarded
- Advice to management teams : Highly regarded
- OPTION DROIT & AFFAIRES 2020
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ⭐⭐⭐
- Innovation capital : ⭐
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : ⭐
DELSOL Avocats advised the energy broker for professionals, Opera Energie, on an OBO. Opera Energie is preparing for international expansion and the diversification of its offering with the arrival of two investors : the Luxembourg investment company Oraxys and Bpifrance. The three founders, Jean-Sébastien Degouve, Nicolas Chevallier and...Read
For its 50th anniversary, DELSOL Avocats opens an office at 480, avenue Louise, marking a new step in the firm’s development. DELSOL Avocats assists clients daily with their international issues, whether they are French and developing projects abroad, or international with operations in Europe. The Firm was therefore keen to expand into...Read
Heliup, a Savoie-based start-up pioneering lightweight photovoltaic panels, has raised €10 million to transform the large roofs of existing buildings into a source of clean energy. The round of financing was led by Starquest Capital, a VC fund dedicated to investing in companies working to protect the climate and our resources,along with BNP...Read