Copas Systèmes, a specialist in automatic opening systems, wanted to join forces with the Swiss group, Gilgen Door Systems, in order to accelerate its development. The two companies are long-standing partners and have complementary offerings. This acquisition will enable Gilgen Door Systems to significantly strengthen its presence on the French...Read
The "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- Commercial contracts
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- CHAMBERS EMEA 2022
- Corporate/M&A : Mid-Market : Band 3
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2022
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- DECIDEURS 2022
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M : Unbeatable
- Growth capital : Excellent
- Venture Capital : Excellent
- Acquisition financing : Highly regarded
- Advice to management teams : Highly regarded
- PALMARES DU DROIT 2021
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Golden Trophy
- OPTION DROIT & AFFAIRES 2020
- Development capital and LBOs (operations amounting to less than 50 million euros) : ⭐⭐⭐
- Innovation capital : ⭐
- Assistance to managers with LBO transactions : ⭐
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Emilie FLORENTIN, Arthur COLLET
Comptoir Rhodanien, the summer fruit specialist, is restructuring its shareholding in the context of an MBO. CEO Christophe Soulhiard is reducing his stake in favour of the management, which is being relaunched, and company executives who are taking a stake in the capital. The historical shareholders (Siparex MidCap, Carvest and Casra...Read
DELSOL Avocats is delighted to announce the promotions to Counsel status of Mayeul Brac de La Perrière (Mergers & Acquisitions – Corporate law), Edouard de Mellon (Business litigation) et Stanley Miton (Economic law). Mayeul Brac de La Perrière is mainly involved in business transfers, equity transactions and company restructuring. He has...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised the sellers of Njuko, a sports race registration platform, in the context of its acquisition by the Japanese equipment manufacturer ASICS. Founded in 2012, Njuko is the European leader in online registration management for endurance events. Its application facilitates the entry, registration and management of runners’...Read