DELSOL Avocats advised Frénéhard & Michaux, a major French industrial group specializing in fall protection solutions and protection for work at height, in the acquisition of a majority stake in Gamesystem, a company that designs, manufactures and implements solutions for protection against falls from height on industrial facilities and...Read
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- start-up creation and growth
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : venture and growth capital,
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- LEGAL 500 Paris
- in Tier 3 in Private equity : Venture and development capital
- in Tier 5 in Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Décideurs :
- LBO - lower-Mid et Small-Cap : Unbeatable
- M&A - Transactions up to €75M – Unbeatable 1/2
- Growth capital – Excellent 1/2
- Venture Capital : Excellent 2/2
- Risk capital : Excellent 2/2
- Palmarès des cabinets d’avocats d’affaires 2020 :
- Paris - Mergers <50M€ : Gold Trophy
- Lyon - Corporate law - Mergers & Acquisitions - Private Equity : Gold Trophy
- Palmarès Le Point 2020 :
- DELSOL Avocats’ expertise is recommended in Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Option Droit & Affaires :
- Development capital and LBOs (operations of less than 50 million euros) : ***
- Innovation capital : **
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Paul ALMEIDA, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN
DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 8 categories by the Legal 500 Paris 2020 : The Régions - Tier 1 - « Founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats is nationally renowned. The firm brings together a total of approximately 120 lawyers divided between its Lyon and Paris offices. The Paris office has experienced strong growth in recent years and is now...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised InControl SA and Biorganotec bvba in the sale of their portfolio of onshore wind energy development projects in France to Cubico Sustainable Investments, a world leader and investor in the renewable energy sector. The development portfolio, which is around 200 MW and comprises more than 10 projects, is spread out across...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised Santé Cie, a homecare group, on the acquisition of Poleperf, a company based in Aix-en-Provence and specialized in infusions and nutrition. This acquisition allows Santé Cie to strengthen its presence in the South-East of France. Emmanuel KAEPPELIN and Mayeul BRAC de la PERRIERE accompanied Santé Cie in this...Read