French media group TELEGRAMME has strengthened its partnership with the company Autour du Mont Blanc, organizer of the UTMB (Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc), via its subsidiary OC Sport (Route du Rhum, The Transat, Geneva and Nice–Cannes Marathon, Hautes Routes cycling events). The group first partnered Autour du Mont-Blanc in 2016 amidst the...Read
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department benefits from recognized expertise in many sectors of activity : industry, services, energy, IT, health, ITC, leisure, real estate, medico-social, media, financial management, sustainable development, internet, renewable energy, aeronautics, tourism, sports, agribusiness, transport, banking, training, start-ups, events, education, etc.
It is involved in mergers and acquisitions during external growth acquisitions, private equity operations and in the context of LBOs :
- negotiations and drafting documents
- acquisition audits
- relations with the stock exchange and competition authorities
- shareholders’ agreements
- optimization of acquisition scenarios
- bank financing
- continuity and transfer plans
- takeover of companies in difficulty.
It is involved in all listed and unlisted company operations, in particular in the event of :
- regular legal monitoring for groups and companies
- start-up creation and growth
- equity capital markets (capital increases and reductions, issues of securities, mergers, demergers, etc.)
- stock market regulation and relations with the AMF (IPO, public offers, reference documents, etc.),
- international expansion
- preventive and collective procedures.
In the rankings of the best law firms involved in mergers and acquisitions produced by Décideurs Stratégie Finance Droit magazine, the firm’s "Company Law - Mergers & Acquisitions" department has been in pole position in the rankings of key players for deals up to 75 million euros every year since 2011.
LEGAL 500 EMEA 2019, Private equity : venture and growth capital, tier 3.
The "Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions" department is led by seven partners : Henri-Louis DELSOL, Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Pierre GOUGÉ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Philippe MALIKIAN and Amaury NARDONE.
The team works in French, English, and Italian.
- Amaury NARDONE, Philippe PACOTTE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Agathe PHILIPPOT, Caroline MARGERIN, Leslie D’ALASCIO
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside founders of the AVISA Partners Group, one of France’s economic intelligence leaders, on equity investing in capital investment company RAISE and Rives Croissance, an investment fund, as minority shareholders. In February 2018, DELSOL Avocats advised C.D.P., the French leader in e-lobbying, on its alliance...Read
DELSOL Avocats has advised Assystem, an international engineering group listed on Euronext Paris, on acquiring 100% of the capital of the French company ASCO from its three founders. ASCO, a recognized player in project management and information systems, generates over €20 M in annual revenue and has 300 employees. The acquisition is...Read
- Amaury NARDONE, Frédéric SUBRA, Philippe PACOTTE, Justine MESNIER, Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Caroline MARGERIN, Hala NEHMÉ
DELSOL Avocats has worked alongside Olympique Lyonnais on its equity investment, exceeding 25% in ASVEL (€3.4 M) and 10% in ASVEL Women (€0.3 M). The football club founded in LYON in 1950 and chaired by Jean-Michel AULAS will be represented in the management bodies of the basketball club led by Tony PARKER. Over a five-year period, OL Groupe...Read