DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, which adopted the "entreprise à mission" status (French benefit corporation), the strongest and most demanding commitment allowed by the PACTE law. After the Extraordinary General Meeting held on 14...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Pierre GOUGÉ is co-head of the « Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions » Department.
His expertise extends to the following areas :
- mergers and acquisitions : advisory work with French and international groups in the framework of external growth operations, company transfers, mergers and demergers
- private equity : in the broadest sense, capital risk, capital development, LBOs
- stock markets / capital markets : IPOs, overseeing publicly listed companies, capital markets (securities, share and bond issues)
- strategic alliances / joint ventures : his international experience has led him to coordinate numerous complex national and cross-border transactions on behalf of French and foreign clients, particularly in the framework of industrial partnerships and joint ventures.
He works with manufacturers, investment funds, startups and managers.
Pierre GOUGÉ graduated from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University (master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation, DESS postgraduate qualification in Industrial Property, DEA postgraduate qualification in Philosophy of Law) and from PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po – Economics and Finance stream).
He participates in training seminars and tops various legal rankings.
He practiced within the law firms LINKLATERS and DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON from 2000 to 2012 and beginning his career with AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA CORPORATION in the U.S. in 1998.
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Alexis BECQUART, Bruna BARDAWIL
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO Anaïs FAURY, Clément GUITET, Edouard PIQUE,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth, founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, which operates in France and Africa (Morocco) and employs over 400 staff, and some of their managers, on an investment made with support from PALATINE bank, by means of a capital increase in cash with...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Renaud-Jean CHAUSSADE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jocelyn LEQUESNE, Anaïs FAURY,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Public law
DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth, founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, which operates in France and Africa (Morocco) and employs over 400 staff, on its partnership and investment in Red Star FC. This strategic partnership is part of the project to renovate and integrate the...Read