DELSOL Avocats guides LEIBLANG Productions through ELEPHANT’s sale to WEBEDIA. ELEPHANT, an audiovisual production company cofounded by Emmanuel CHAIN and Thierry BIZOT in 1999, has sold 51% of its capital to WEBEDIA, a digital media group. A production company launched in 2011, LEIBLANG Productions partnered the ELEPHANT Group to run the...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Pierre GOUGÉ is co-head of the « Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions » Department.
His expertise extends to the following areas :
- mergers and acquisitions : advisory work with French and international groups in the framework of external growth operations, company transfers, mergers and demergers
- private equity : in the broadest sense, capital risk, capital development, LBOs
- stock markets / capital markets : IPOs, overseeing publicly listed companies, capital markets (securities, share and bond issues)
- strategic alliances / joint ventures : his international experience has led him to coordinate numerous complex national and cross-border transactions on behalf of French and foreign clients, particularly in the framework of industrial partnerships and joint ventures.
He works with manufacturers, investment funds, startups and managers.
Pierre GOUGÉ graduated from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University (master’s degree in Business Law and Taxation, DESS postgraduate qualification in Industrial Property, DEA postgraduate qualification in Philosophy of Law) and from PARIS Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po – Economics and Finance stream).
He participates in training seminars and tops various legal rankings.
He practiced within the law firms LINKLATERS and DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON from 2000 to 2012 and beginning his career with AIR LIQUIDE AMERICA CORPORATION in the U.S. in 1998.
DELSOL Avocats advises NEWFUND on HOMELAND’s fundraising. HOMELAND, a digital property management company, raised €2 M from NEWFUND, a French investment fund founded in 2008, and from BUSINESS ANGELS. HOMELAND currently manages 2,500 co-owners of 140 condominiums in Paris and the near suburbs. The fundraising will enable it to develop its...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Mathieu LE TACON Benoît BOUSSIER, Eve DAUVOIS, Martin SOUYRI,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Real estate
DELSOL Avocats advised Réalités and its subsidiary Heurus on partnering with UK investment fund InfraRed Capital Partners to develop serviced retirement properties, a partnership representing an investment of some €250 million. Founded in 2003, Réalités is a real estate and regional development group whose core business is real estate contracting...Read