DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth, founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, which operates in France and Africa (Morocco) and employs over 400 staff, and some of their managers, on an investment made with support from PALATINE bank, by means of a capital increase in cash with...Read
Areas of expertise
Edouard operates in the following areas :
- acquisitions, disposals, restructurings,
- private equity,
- business agreements.
He joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020.
LL.M in Law & Tax Management – EDHEC (2018).
Master 2 Pratique du Droit des Affaires – Université Catholique de Lille (2018).
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Clément GUITET, Edouard PIQUE
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats advised DocuSign France, an IT company developing e-signature and digital management of transactions technologies, in the assignment of its certification activity for private persons to Docaposte, a digital subsidiary of La Poste. Certinomis, Docaposte’s center of expertise, will manage the said activity. In the current context...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read