DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 14 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2021 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law...Read
Practice areasCorporate - Mergers & Acquisitions
Philippe DUMEZ is co-head of the LYON office’s Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Alongside standard services in Corporate Law (equity financing), he works from the LYON office in :
- restructurings, mergers, company transfers, leverage operations (LBOs, OBOs and fundraising), supporting external growth, etc.
- drafting specific contracts (industrial subcontracting, distribution, sales of client lists)
- struggling companies : preventive procedures (conciliation, ad hoc authorization), recovery of struggling companies (including collective insolvency proceedings), asset disposal plans
- assistance to Italian companies expanding into FRANCE and French companies for carrying out external growth operations in Italy.
He is co-head of the Italian desk launched by DELSOL Avocats to bring Italian professionals comprehensive services in Italian for their transnational business.
Philippe DUMEZ is ranked among the Best Lawyers in France in « Corporate Law » (ranking published by Best Lawyers in cooperation with Les Echos).
Languages : Italian (fluent) and English.
Philippe DUMEZ has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law, a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law and Taxation, and an undergraduate qualification in Comparative Law from Jean MOULIN LYON III University. He joined DELSOL Avocats in 1989.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2019 in « Corporate Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in « Insolvency and Reorganization Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He is a director of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in LYON.
He lectures within the DJCE (in Corporate Law) and two-year master’s degree in Management Control and Organizational Audits and Assessments Programme (for struggling companies) at LYON III University. He has written several articles, particularly on procedures for preventing and addressing company difficulties.
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Philippe PACOTTE, Thomas ROCHE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 10 of its lawyers in the Best Lawyers 2020 ranking, especially since it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Privacy and Data Security LawSéverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance Law Insolvency and Reorganization Law Mergers and Acquisitions Law Henri-Louis...Read
In Milan, Philippe DUMEZ and Candice LOSADA participated for the first time in the intermediate seminar of the international association of Italian-speaking lawyers (AIGLI), which brings together Italian-speaking legal advisors. Philippe Dumez, a partner in the Corporate Law - Mergers & Acquisitions department, and Candice LOSADA, a...Read