After many successful years of development and positive results for 2020 despite the economic climate, DELSOL Avocats has decided to pursue its development and growth strategy by appointing Séverine BRAVARD and Manuel WINGERT as partners. Séverine BRAVARD joined the "Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate Law" department in 2001. She has since...Read
Séverine BRAVARD is a partner within the "Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
She has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, on both the legal and tax aspects
- national and international restructurings of groups of companies, on both the legal and tax aspects
- financing and banking law on behalf of managers or banking institutions, in the context of the preparation and negotiation of banking documentation (structured financing – mezzanine debt – asset financing and others).
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2018 in “Mergers and Acquisitions Law » and as one of the Lawyers of the year 2020 in “Banking and Finance Law” (“Lawyer of the year” in Lyon) and “Insolvency and Reorganization Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Séverine BRAVARD graduated from the University of DIJON, where she gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Taxation, Accounting and Business Law. She also has an International Diploma in European Tax Law from the College of EUROPE.
She first practiced for 2½ years as a tax lawyer in the law firms ARTHUR ANDERSEN and DELOITTE & TOUCHE. Wishing to move into corporate law and equity financing, she joined the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions Department of DELSOL Avocats in April 2001, first in LYON, then in PARIS, then again in LYON.
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Séverine BRAVARD, Julien MONSENEGO, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY Clément GUITET, Edouard PIQUE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth, founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, which operates in France and Africa (Morocco) and employs over 400 staff, and some of their managers, on an investment made with support from PALATINE bank, by means of a capital increase in cash with...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Leslie D’ALASCIO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats assisted PROMOVAL with the acquisition of a building located 17, place Bellecour, in Lyon. The building will undergo in-depth restructuring in order to create offices, service areas, housings and commercial premises distributed over 2000 m². The team which provided assistance to PROMOVAL on the corporate aspects of the...Read