Considering the latest developments relating to Covid-19 and government announcements, we would like to inform you with full transparency of the measures we anticipated and implemented within our firm. We have all the IT and technical capacities enabling us to manage files remotely. Dematerialization of both internal process and legal...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 3 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE and Camille ROUSSET.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020 : Employment, tier 4.
DELSOL Avocats esis proud to be ranked in 8 Legal 500 EMEA 2020 categories : The Regions - Tier 1 « Founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats has built itself a great reputation at national level. The firm fields a total of some 120 lawyers who are based in Lyon and Paris. The Paris office has grown significantly these past few years and now houses most...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised the Austrian group Voestalpine on the acquisition of 100% of Société d’Equipements Industriel Lietaert (SEI.L) from La Ferroviaire de la Brie. SEI.L has been developing railway switches and crossings since 2012, and benefits from SNCF qualification. With more than 52,000 employees, some fifty subsidiaries worldwide and a...Read
Training has been part of the DNA of DELSOL Avocats since the outset, and the firm is now launching a training arm, DELSOL Avocats Formations, to extend its services beyond legal advice and assistance. Whether it be the university lecturing undertaken by members of staff or the conferences, webinars and workshops they run, the process of...Read