DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility,
- employee savings scheme, discretionary and mandatory profit-sharing, and compensation optimisation.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 4 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Philippe PACOTTE and Camille ROUSSET.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2022
- in Tier 4 in Employment
- DECIDEURS 2022
- Law firm – France (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) : Excellent
- Collective bargaining & labour relations : Highly regarded
- M&A transactions : Management of labour issues and audits : Highly regarded
- Restructuring, redundancy plans and collectrive litigation : Highly regarded
- Litigation risk : Highly regarded
- Criminal labour law : Renowned practice
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement in the context of ZEWAY’s fundraising
- Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Arthur COLLET, Samuel VINCENT
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of Chouette’s fundraising
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of the fundraising of Chouette, the French leader in diagnostic and management solutions for vineyard health. Demeter, a major European player in private equity for the energy and ecological transition, led this €5M round of financing with Banque des...Read
The international teleworker and the thorny question of the law applicable to the employment relationship
- Philippe PACOTTE, Henri HAGUET
- Legal news
Since the Covid-19 epidemic and the democratisation of telework, more and more companies are facing requests from their employees to telework from their holiday location or even permanently from abroad. But is there an impact on the law applicable to the employment relationship ? According to the European Court of Justice (ECJ), in...Read
PRESS RELEASE – DELSOL Avocats strengthens its "Employment law - Social welfare law" practice with the addition of Brice Briel and his team
- Brice BRIEL
- Legal news
Brice Briel joins DELSOL Avocats’ "Employment Law - Social welfare law" practice as a partner with three associates : Marie-France Thuderoz, Kassia Pichanick, and Mélodie Seror. The "Employment Law - Social welfare law" team, led by Delphine Bretagnolle, Elsa Lederlin and Philippe Pacotte, now includes four partners, eleven associates and one...Read