DELSOL Avocats advised Dimotrans Group with the acquisition of a stake in its capital by Crédit Mutuel Equity, a subsidiary of Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale. Dimotrans Group currently employs 2 700 people in its 70 French branches and its network of international subsidiaries and offices in Asia, Europe and the United States. With this new...Read
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department advises companies and not-for-profit organisations on their daily strategic decision making in the fields of employment law, social security and supplementary health insurance coverage.
It proposes pragmatic social engineering solutions adapted to the specific requirements of each structure, working beyond the mere implementation of laws and regulations. The team’s dynamic approach gives real added value, including in moments of crisis, the aim being to reconcile the business needs each structure with their legal duties.
The "Employment Law – Social Welfare Law" department offers the following services :
Advice on :
- workplace relations,
- employment law audits (on prevention and compliance issues and prior to purchase),- collective relations (negotiations with the trade unions, running of staff representative bodies, working hours, GPEC, employee savings, health and safety at work, etc.),
- company restructuring and reorganisation,
- job preservation plans,
- supplementary health insurance coverage,
- international mobility,
- employee savings scheme, discretionary and mandatory profit-sharing, and compensation optimisation.
- out of court negotiations to settle individual disputes and class actions,
- arbitration and mediation.
- individual and collective,
- work accident and occupational disease, disablement,
- criminal liability of the employer,
- staff representation (elections and appointment ; requests for the permission to make redundancies and business transfers, etc.),
- URSSAF (the social security contribution collection office) adjustments.
The “Employment Law – Social Welfare Law” department is headed by 4 partners : Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Brice BRIEL, Elsa LEDERLIN and Philippe PACOTTE.
The team works in close collaboration with all of the other departments, in particular the “Company Law – Mergers & acquisitions” and “Not-for-profit organisations” departments.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2023
- in Tier 4 in Employment
- DECIDEURS 2022
- Law firm – France (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) : Excellent
- Collective bargaining & labour relations : Highly regarded
- M&A transactions : Management of labour issues and audits : Highly regarded
- Restructuring, redundancy plans and collectrive litigation : Highly regarded
- Litigation risk : Highly regarded
- Criminal labour law : Renowned practice
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Emilie FLORENTIN, Fanny BORDAIS, Arthur COLLET
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Adrien WILLIOT, Stanley MITON, Edouard PIQUE, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats assisted the US group DataBank (zColo) in the context of the acquisition by Etix Everywhere of five of its data centers located in and operated from France by zColo France SAS (one in Paris, one in Montpellier and one in Toulouse) with a maximum capacity of 5,4 MW. Initially DataBank had bought these assets in...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Amaury DUMAS-MARZE, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Gabriela PINTILESCU
DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat, a manufacturer of innovative heating solutions, with the acquisition of a stake in HBR Investment Group. This transaction was carried out as part of Boostheat’s safeguard plan, which was approved by the Lyon Commercial Court on 23 May 2023. DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat since the beginning of the safeguard...Read
DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 9 Legal 500 EMEA 2023 categories : Construction – Tier 3 Data privacy and data protection – Tier 3 Dispute resolution : White-collar crime – Tier 4 Employment – Tier 4 Industry focus : Healthcare and life sciences – Tier 3 Mergers & Acquisitions – Tier 5 Private equity : venture/growth...Read