DELSOL Avocats advised the funds France Nucléaire (managed by Siparex), BNP Développement and Garibaldi Participations in the context of a MBO over F2A, specialist in ventilation components. DELSOL Avocats advised the investors in the context of this transaction with a multidisciplinary team including Emmanuel Kaeppelin, partner, and Mayeul...Read
Areas of expertise
Céline operates in the following areas :
- compensation and benefits law (pay, social contributions, additional social security),
- social audits (compliance, acquisition, etc.),
- harmonization of the collective status,
- counselling : individual and collective labor relations, social security law,
- litigation and pre-litigation : individual disputes, URSSAF adjustment,
- review of schemes and cost calculations in various contexts (employee departures, collective restructuring, reorganization projects, etc.).
Céline joined DELSOL Avocats in 2006, after a one year of experience in an accounting firm and 6 months in a large company as a payroll manager.
Master II Labor law and labor relations (IDEA LYON, 2018), Master I Head of Human Resources Management - continuing education (IGS LYON, 2011), Vocational Bachelor’s degree in Payroll Information Systems Management (IAE LYON, 2005).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jean-François DEFUDES, Laure GAY-BELLILE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Céline COELHO
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Fanny BORDAIS, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats assisted Santé Cie with the acquisition of Laidet Médical from its founders by the group ELIVIE - ASDIA. In the context of this transaction Santé Cie was assisted by Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and co-head of the « Mergers-acquisitions - Corporate law » department, Mayeul BRAC de la PERRIERE, Agathe TRIPLET and Julien CHRISMENT,...Read