DELSOL Avocats advised higher education group EDH on its acquisition of CREAD Institut, a school of higher education in interior design. The acquisition adds a new chapter to the catalogue of courses offered by EDH, a higher education group with a 60-year history of leadership in the fields of communication, artistic and cultural management,...Read
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE is a partner lawyer in the LYON office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
Alongside standard services in labour law (in both advisory work and litigation), she has developed particular expertise in :
- advisory work and litigation during collective insolvency proceedings, mergers and acquisitions, company restructurings and reorganizations (company transfers, geographic and/or professional mobility plans, standardizing articles of association, collective redundancy plans and job protection schemes, etc.)
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, etc.)
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- compliance and risk audits.
She works primarily for French companies or groups of any size and for affiliates of foreign groups.
She works in English and Italian.
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE has a master’s degree in Private Law with major in Judicial Studies and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Law and Evaluation of Health and Social Structures from LYON III University.
She joined the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats in January 2005.
She regularly writes technical articles for various publications on various areas of Employment Law, provides training to directors, managers and legal heads, and lectures to students at LYON III University and business schools.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Clément GUITET, Alexia DEMONCHY
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Real estate
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Pierre GOUGÉ, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD Manuel WINGERT, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Martin SOUYRI, Leslie D’ALASCIO, Anaïs FAURY, Alexia DEMONCHY, Edouard PIQUE,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised NEW MT, a company controlled by the historical shareholder of KING JOUET, a European leader in the toy industry, and managed by Philippe GUEYDON, in the context of its takeover offer over MAXI TOYS (200 stores for the most part located in France and Belgium) subject to judicial reorganization proceedings...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Paul ALMEIDA, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax law, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats advised Frénéhard & Michaux, a major French industrial group specializing in fall protection solutions and protection for work at height, in the acquisition of a majority stake in Gamesystem, a company that designs, manufactures and implements solutions for protection against falls from height on industrial facilities and...Read