DELSOL Avocats advised private higher education group EDH, owned by Quilvest Private Equity since 2017, on the occasion of its tertiary LBO. IK Investment Partners also came in on the deal as a minority shareholder. The team working on this deal was made up of : Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner and co-head of the Corporate – Mergers &...Read
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE is a partner lawyer in the LYON office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
Alongside standard services in labour law (in both advisory work and litigation), she has developed particular expertise in :
- advisory work and litigation during collective insolvency proceedings, mergers and acquisitions, company restructurings and reorganizations (company transfers, geographic and/or professional mobility plans, standardizing articles of association, collective redundancy plans and job protection schemes, etc.)
- collective bargaining (organization of working hours, standardization of collective status, etc.)
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- compliance and risk audits.
She works primarily for French companies or groups of any size and for affiliates of foreign groups.
She works in English and Italian.
Delphine BRETAGNOLLE has a master’s degree in Private Law with major in Judicial Studies and a DESS postgraduate qualification in Law and Evaluation of Health and Social Structures from LYON III University.
She joined the Lyon office of DELSOL Avocats in January 2005.
She regularly writes technical articles for various publications on various areas of Employment Law, provides training to directors, managers and legal heads, and lectures to students at LYON III University and business schools.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Emmanuel SADORGE, Raphaël ORY, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Raphaëlle LEROY,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law
DELSOL Avocats advised DIMOTRANS, a Lyon-based logistics and multimodal transport group, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Bretagne Services Logistiques (BSL). BSL, founded in 1997, is a logistics provider specialising in e-commerce, mainly in the consumer goods sector. The company has a workforce of 300 and generates revenue of €28...Read
- Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Paul ALMEIDA, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Claire PECQUET,
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law
Advising CROUZET group, a specialist in automated systems, in the acquisition of GAROS’s sensors, electronics and instrumentation activities. CROUZET is the leader in France in the conception and manufacture of made to measure sensors. By measuring the forces on the materials, GAROS’s sensors have a role in controlling automated systems and...Read