Since the Covid-19 epidemic and the democratisation of telework, more and more companies are facing requests from their employees to telework from their holiday location or even permanently from abroad. But is there an impact on the law applicable to the employment relationship ? According to the European Court of Justice (ECJ), in...Read
Philippe PACOTTE is co-head of the Paris office’s Employment – Social Security Law Department.
He has gained solid experience in :
- restructuring operations and international projects, involving both the engineering unique to the area and awareness of the necessary synergies with the Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions and Tax Law Departments : registered office transfers, mergers, LBOs, reorganization of activities, due diligence relating to acquisition or sale audits, etc.
- day-to-day corporate management
- additional social security schemes
- working time issues
- individual or collective labour litigation
- disputed industrial accidents and illnesses in general and technical social security litigation.
He works more particularly on behalf of major French and international companies. He speaks English fluently.
Philippe PACOTTE gained a DESS postgraduate qualification in Labour Law and Practices from the Faculty of MONTPELLIER in 1993.
For ten years, he was an associate in labour law within major Paris-based French and international law firms, including BARTHELEMY (1996–1998), Paul HASTINGS (1998–1999) and LATHAM & WATKINS (1999–2005) ; he then practiced as a partner and head of the Labour Law Department within ARES Avocats (2005–2009), before joining DELSOL Avocats in September 2009.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2020, 2021 and 2022 in “Labor and Employment Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
He is frequently asked to chair vocational training and seminars aimed at stakeholders in the labour law sector, as well as internal company training. He also regularly works with professional journals.
He was a lecturer in labour law at PARIS VIII University (postgraduate programme).
Philippe PACOTTE is a former director of the firm.
The international teleworker and the thorny question of the law applicable to the employment relationship
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Pierre GOUGÉ, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Stéphane PERRIN, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN Gaëlle MERLIER, Inès SAINT-LARY,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 22 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Edouard PIQUE, Apolline LEFAURE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Personal data, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised the Californian fund Runa Capital in the context of the fundraise carried out by the e-commerce logistics platform Bigblue. The fundraise carried out by the French start-up amounts to 15 million dollars (13.6 million euros) within the framework of a Serie A led by Runa Capital as secondary lead investor with other...Read