DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat, a manufacturer of innovative heating solutions, with the acquisition of a stake in HBR Investment Group. This transaction was carried out as part of Boostheat’s safeguard plan, which was approved by the Lyon Commercial Court on 23 May 2023. DELSOL Avocats advised Boostheat since the beginning of the safeguard...Read
Amaury DUMAS-MARZE is a partner within the « Distressed companies - Restructuring » department.
Amaury assists distressed companies, administrators and judicial representatives, as well as rescuers.
More specifically he works :
- with distressed companies : facing either preventive (ad hoc mandate, conciliation), or collective insolvency proceedings (safeguard, judicial recovery),
- with court-appointed receivers and trustees in the context of insolvency proceedings carried out under the mandates entrusted to them,
- on the occasion of company takeovers (monitoring of the tender procedure, legal, financial and tax structuring of takeover operations).
Amaury is a graduate of the University of Lyon III where he obtained a Master’s degree in Business Law and Corporate Finance and a DESS in Business Law and Corporate Finance.
He began his career in 2002 as a founding partner of Auxigen, a company dedicated to the outdoor hotel industry. He became a member of the Bar in 2006 and joined the Lamy-Lexel the same year. In 2007, he joined Bird & Bird Lyon office, then in 2009 he became a counsel at LexCase and was promoted to partner in 2012. He joined DELSOL Avocats in September 2021.
Amaury DUMAS-MARZE is a member of the restructuring committee of the International Bar Association (IBA), the Institut Français des Praticiens des Procédures Collectives (IFPPC), the Association pour le Retournement des Entreprises (ARE) and Prévention & Retournement (P&R).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Amaury DUMAS-MARZE, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul FOURNIER de SAINT JEAN, Gabriela PINTILESCU
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Distressed companies - Restructuring
With business support now essential ahead of the post-pandemic era, DELSOL Avocats was keen to expand the Distressed companies – Restructuring team led by two turnaround specialists, Philippe DUMEZ and Manuel WINGERT, assisted by Delphine BRETAGNOLLE in labour law and Séverine BRAVARD in financing. Amaury DUMAS-MARZE is joining them as a...Read