DELSOL Avocats advised Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) on its investment through Banque des Territoires in the company RecyOuest. RecyOuest has filed a patent for the recycling of two plastic materials (PP and HDPE) in the form of granules, which will then be resold either for the same use (agricultural twine or netting) or to the...Read
Practice areasMergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Member of the Bar of : PARIS
Philippe MALIKIAN is a partner and co-head of the "Merges & Acquisitions - Corporate law" Department.
His expertise covers the following areas :
- mergers & acquisitions : advising French and international groups in the framework of national or cross-border sales, acquisitions and restructurings (mergers, demergers, partial asset transfers, etc.) ;
- private equity / capital risk : advising managers in the framework of LBOs, advising companies or investors in the framework of fundraising operations ;
- distressed M&A : advising struggling companies or purchasers in the framework of asset sales ;
- merger & acquisition prelitigation : implementing representations and warranties and shareholders’ agreements ;
- stock exchange law : public offerings and managing listed companies ;
- joint ventures : structuring, introducing, managing and concluding partnerships, particularly internationally.
Before joining DELSOL Avocats, he worked within the law firms JONES DAY, SULLIVAN & CROMWELL and PINSENT MASONS from 2006 to 2018. He was also seconded to the AXA Group’s Legal Division.
Philippe MALIKIAN holds a DESS postgraduate qualification in Business Law from PARIS V René DESCARTES University, a DEA postgraduate qualification in Comparative Law from PARIS II PANTHEON-ASSAS University, and a specialist master’s degree in International Law and Management from HEC PARIS.
He works in both French and English.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2021 in “Corporate Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT, Arthur HITIER
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
En Voiture Simone, an online driving school with more than 700.000 candidates, has chosen to join the BYmyCar group. En Voiture Simone had begun a round of VCs funding in early 2018, receiving €2M from Supernova Invest and Amundi. It is now an industrial transfer that it is carrying out with the BYmyCar group. With a turnover of €2 billion,...Read
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON Camille ROUSSET, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT, Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 19 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read