DELSOL Avocats assisted Wacano, a subsidiary of Paris Île-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry, with the acquisition of Bio Park, a business incubator dedicated to lifes sciences and health, located in Villejuif, from SADEV 94 (Development company for the Val de Marne region). Wacano and Banque des Territoires partnered within a joint...Read
Benoît Boussier is co-manager of the Real Estate Law department in the Paris office. He has acquired widely recognised experience in the field of commercial leases and complex real estate transactions. He deals with every real estate aspect of corporate life (merger, restructuring, asset divestment) and asset management.
He is also a Real Estate Agent and negotiates the sale of real estate assets.
His other working languages are English and Spanish.
Benoît Boussier holds a Master’s (LLM) degree in European Union Law from the University Carlos 3 in Madrid and a certificate of specialisation in real estate law.
He teaches a Master’s course on construction insurance law at the University of Rouen and a course on public procurement law at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture in Versailles.
He is also a real estate agent and a member of the AAMTI (association of attorney real estate agents), qualifying him to play an operational role in negotiating the sale of real estate assets.
He is also a member of the Art et Droit association.
He was elected by his peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2021 in “Construction Law” by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
- Benoît BOUSSIER, Philippe MALIKIAN, Virginie DELANNOY, Pierre TOURRET, Sarah FERRAD
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Real estate
- Jean-Philippe DELSOL, Philippe DUMEZ, Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Henri-Louis DELSOL, Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Lionel DEVIC, Frédéric SUBRA, Paulette TRILLAT, Mathieu LE TACON, Camille ROUSSET, Philippe PACOTTE, Alexis CHABERT Nathalie PEYRON, Benoît BOUSSIER, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN,
DELSOL Avocats is delighted with the individual ranking of 19 of its lawyers in the The Best Lawyers ™ in France ranking, especially as it reflects the recognition of our peers. Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice Privacy and Data Security Law Benoît BOUSSIER Construction Law Séverine BRAVARD Banking and Finance...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read