Deskeo continues its expansion with the opening of a new space that is part of the « Morland Mixité Capitale » rehabilitation project, led by the developer Emerige in the context of the « Réinventer Paris » initiative. Deskeo is leasing a 976 sq. private office space in the heart of a multi-use asset (offices, housing, shops, 5-star hotel,...Read
The « Real etate » department advises on any real estate project, on the occasion of any demolition or construction work, the renovation of existing buildings, and issues relating to, for example accommodation, offices, hotels, warehouses.
It advises on property development law, construction law, commercial leases and environmental law relating to real estate work.
The department is particularly skilled in risk analysis and contractual negotiations, being concerned to avoid disputes between the various players concerned.
It advises mainly the owners (property developers, investors, hotel owners, etc.) throughout their construction projects, from the outset until completion, including on :
- setting up a real-estate project at the time of purchasing immoveable assets, identifying the risks related to the project,
- drafting and negotiating contracts relating to real-estate projects or their exploitation (property development contracts, “on-plan” sales, project management agreements, works contracts, undertakings to sell, commercial leases, etc.),
- the future implications of the regulations resulting from Grenelle 2,
- preventive management of any disagreements during the construction operations, out of court settlement of disputes,
- construction operations, from preventive summary proceedings to acceptance,
- difficulties between owners, companies, sub-contractors, neighbours : e.g. voluntary liquidation, discontinuance of construction work, statements of complaint, supplementary work, abnormal private nuisance, easements, etc.,
- disputes after acceptance or delivery,
- the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and in the management of the lease,
- any issues relating to the running of the hotel (excluding employment law).
The « Real estate » department is headed by two partners : Benoît BOUSSIER, Nathalie PEYRON and Adrien WILLIOT.
The department works in close collaboration with the firm’s other departments, in particular, the « Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law », « Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship », « Tax law » and « Public Law » departments.
The team works in French, English and Spanish.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2022 – Construction : Tier 3
- DECIDEURS 2022
- Construction – Construction litigation (including insurance) – Excellent
- Construction (works, contracts and consultancy contracts) – Excellent
- Architectural law : Highly regarded
- Real estate operations : Investment : Highly regarded
- Real estate development : Highly regarded
- Real Estate Litigation : Highly regarded
- Commercial leases : Highly regarded
Deskeo continues its expansion with the opening of a new 2 000m² site located 10 rue de la Victoire in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. This atypical site includes two spaces : one with industrial charm and a glass roof, a second one distributed over two floors benefiting from beautiful volumes and optimal luminosity. With more than 180...Read
In response to the growing needs of its clients in the Paris region, DC2SCALE has taken a commercial lease on a new building located in Vélizy, allée Latécoère within Inovel Parc Nord ; this third datacenter will develop 600 m² of computer room with a capacity of 150 computer bays, with the objective of being operational within a few months....Read
Deskeo continues its expansion with the opening of a new 2,250m² office site, located 25 rue Jean Goujon in the 8th arrondissement of Paris and benefiting from a large service offer in addition to its exceptional location (unobstructed view of the Eiffel Tower in the direct vicinity of the banks of the river Seine, the Avenue Montaigne and the...Read