DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 8 categories by the Legal 500 Paris 2020 : The Régions - Tier 1 - « Founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats is nationally renowned. The firm brings together a total of approximately 120 lawyers divided between its Lyon and Paris offices. The Paris office has experienced strong growth in recent years and is now...Read
The “Real-Estate Law” department advises on any real estate project, on the occasion of any demolition or construction work, the renovation of existing buildings, and issues relating to, for example accommodation, offices, hotels, warehouses.
It advises on property development law, construction law, commercial leases and environmental law relating to real estate work.
The department is particularly skilled in risk analysis and contractual negotiations, being concerned to avoid disputes between the various players concerned.
It advises mainly the owners (property developers, investors, hotel owners, etc.) throughout their construction projects, from the outset until completion, including on :
- setting up a real-estate project at the time of purchasing immoveable assets, identifying the risks related to the project,
- drafting and negotiating contracts relating to real-estate projects or their exploitation (property development contracts, “on-plan” sales, project management agreements, works contracts, undertakings to sell, commercial leases, etc.),
- the future implications of the regulations resulting from Grenelle 2,
- preventive management of any disagreements during the construction operations, out of court settlement of disputes,
- construction operations, from preventive summary proceedings to acceptance,
- difficulties between owners, companies, sub-contractors, neighbours : e.g. voluntary liquidation, discontinuance of construction work, statements of complaint, supplementary work, abnormal private nuisance, easements, etc.,
- disputes after acceptance or delivery,
- the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and in the management of the lease,
- any issues relating to the running of the hotel (excluding employment law).
The “Real-Estate Law” department is headed by two partners : Benoît BOUSSIER and Nathalie PEYRON.
The department works in close collaboration with the firm’s other departments, in particular, the “Company Law – Mergers & Acquisitions", “Not-for-profit organisations”, "Tax Law” and “Public Law”departments.
The team works in French, English and Spanish.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2020 : Construction, tier 2.
- LEGAL 500 PARIS 2020 : Construction, tier 2.
- Décideurs 2020 :
- Property development – Highly regarded 1/2
- Construction litigation (including insurance) – Highly regarded 1/2
- Construction (works, contracts and consultancy contracts) – Excellent 2/2
- Architecture law – Highly regarded
- Transactions : Investment - Highly regarded 2/2
- Real estate operations : Financing - Reputable practice
- Real Estate Litigation - Highly regarded
- Commercial lease law - Highly regarded 2/2
- Trophées du Droit 2020 – Real Estate/Construction – Silver award
- Legal news
Considering the latest developments relating to Covid-19 and government announcements, we would like to inform you with full transparency of the measures we anticipated and implemented within our firm. We have all the IT and technical capacities enabling us to manage files remotely. Dematerialization of both internal process and legal...Read
DELSOL Avocats is proud to be ranked in 8 Legal 500 EMEA 2020 categories : The Regions - Tier 1 « Founded in Lyon, Delsol Avocats has built itself a great reputation at national level. The firm fields a total of some 120 lawyers who are based in Lyon and Paris. The Paris office has grown significantly these past few years and now houses most...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised the Austrian group Voestalpine on the acquisition of 100% of Société d’Equipements Industriel Lietaert (SEI.L) from La Ferroviaire de la Brie. SEI.L has been developing railway switches and crossings since 2012, and benefits from SNCF qualification. With more than 52,000 employees, some fifty subsidiaries worldwide and a...Read