DataBank, an US data center operator managing six (6) sites in France, has renewed the commercial lease for its Parisian site located rue Poissonnière, in the middle of the Silicon Sentier. The site hosts data center and office spaces over a total 1.365-sq.m area. In the context of this transaction, Adrien WILLIOT, partner and co-head of...Read
The “Real-Estate Law” department advises on any real estate project, on the occasion of any demolition or construction work, the renovation of existing buildings, and issues relating to, for example accommodation, offices, hotels, warehouses.
It advises on property development law, construction law, commercial leases and environmental law relating to real estate work.
The department is particularly skilled in risk analysis and contractual negotiations, being concerned to avoid disputes between the various players concerned.
It advises mainly the owners (property developers, investors, hotel owners, etc.) throughout their construction projects, from the outset until completion, including on :
- setting up a real-estate project at the time of purchasing immoveable assets, identifying the risks related to the project,
- drafting and negotiating contracts relating to real-estate projects or their exploitation (property development contracts, “on-plan” sales, project management agreements, works contracts, undertakings to sell, commercial leases, etc.),
- the future implications of the regulations resulting from Grenelle 2,
- preventive management of any disagreements during the construction operations, out of court settlement of disputes,
- construction operations, from preventive summary proceedings to acceptance,
- difficulties between owners, companies, sub-contractors, neighbours : e.g. voluntary liquidation, discontinuance of construction work, statements of complaint, supplementary work, abnormal private nuisance, easements, etc.,
- disputes after acceptance or delivery,
- the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and in the management of the lease,
- any issues relating to the running of the hotel (excluding employment law).
The “Real-Estate Law” department is headed by two partners : Benoît BOUSSIER, Nathalie PEYRON and Adrien WILLIOT.
The department works in close collaboration with the firm’s other departments, in particular, the “Company Law – Mergers & Acquisitions", “Not-for-profit organisations”, "Tax Law” and “Public Law”departments.
The team works in French, English and Spanish.
Rankings of the department
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2021 – Construction : Tier 2
- DECIDEURS 2021
- Construction – Construction litigation (including insurance) – Excellent
- Construction (works, contracts and consultancy contracts) – Excellent
- Architectural law : Highly regarded
- Real estate operations : Investment : Highly regarded
- Real estate development : Highly regarded
- Real Estate Litigation : Highly regarded
- Commercial leases : Highly regarded
- Benoît BOUSSIER, Philippe MALIKIAN, Virginie DELANNOY, Pierre TOURRET, Sarah FERRAD
DELSOL Avocats assisted Wacano, a subsidiary of Paris Île-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry, with the acquisition of Bio Park, a business incubator dedicated to lifes sciences and health, located in Villejuif, from SADEV 94 (Development company for the Val de Marne region). Wacano and Banque des Territoires partnered within a joint...Read
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Philippe PACOTTE, Stéphane PERRIN, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Elsa LEDERLIN, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Gilles VERMONT, Stéphanie DAGUERRE, Emilie SULLO, Anaïs FAURY, Edouard PIQUE, Arthur HITIER, Pierre-Henri BAERT, Solène DEFRANCE
DELSOL Avocats advises APi Group Corporation with the ongoing acquisition of Chubb Fire & Security business from Carrier Global Corporation for $3.1 Billion. APi is a market-leading business services provider of safety and industrial services in over 200 locations worldwide. Chubb is a fire safety and security provider relying on 13,000...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Mathieu LE TACON, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Justine MARLOT, Solène DEFRANCE
BMG Group is a real estate company specialized in commercial real estate. BMG invests in three kinds of assets : offices, warehouses and business premises. In September 2021, BMG concluded the acquisition of a multi-asset portfolio located for the most part in the Centre-Ouest and Ile-de-France regions. DELSOL Avocats assisted BMG Group in...Read