In a post-Covid context that questions the place of third places, between the traditional office model and remote working, La Poste Immobilier is consolidating its offer on the coworking market with this acquisition, which has major development and innovation potential. DELSOL Avocats advised La Poste Immobilier on tax and real estate issues...Read
Adrien WILLIOT is co-head of the « Real Estate Law » department.
He advises on all aspects of real estate business law :
- sale and acquisition transactions (asset and share deals) (commercial, office, hotel, datacenter and warehouse assets),
- setting up of complex real estate transactions including real estate corporate matters,
- commercial leases,
- property asset management,
- coworking, coliving and flex office.
He advises French and international companies, such as family offices, institutional clients and property developer, as well as users.
In the past few years, Adrien has developed expertise in the field of coworking and flex office while assisting some of the major players in the sector.
Adrien holds a master’s degree in business law (Paris II/ Assas) and a master’s degree in real estate law (Paris I/ Sorbonne).
He practiced at de Pardieu Brocas Maffei from 2010 to 2019 and then at Ashurst’ Paris office from 2019 to 2021 (as counsel), before joining DELSOL Avocats in March 2021.
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Thomas AMICO, Adrien WILLIOT, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Martin SOUYRI, Céline VIAULT, Doriane CHEVILLOT, Inès SAINT-LARY, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Business litigation, Real estate, Corporate taxation
Deskeo continues its expansion with the opening of a new 2 000m² site located 10 rue de la Victoire in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. This atypical site includes two spaces : one with industrial charm and a glass roof, a second one distributed over two floors benefiting from beautiful volumes and optimal luminosity. With more than 180...Read
In response to the growing needs of its clients in the Paris region, DC2SCALE has taken a commercial lease on a new building located in Vélizy, allée Latécoère within Inovel Parc Nord ; this third datacenter will develop 600 m² of computer room with a capacity of 150 computer bays, with the objective of being operational within a few months....Read