PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats assisted the US group DataBank (zColo) in the context of the acquisition by Etix Everywhere of five of its data centers located in and operated from France by zColo France SAS (one in Paris, one in Montpellier and one in Toulouse) with a maximum capacity of 5,4 MW. Initially DataBank had bought these assets in...Read
Adrien WILLIOT is co-head of the « Real Estate Law » department.
He advises on all aspects of real estate business law :
- Real estate transactions (acquisition/sale of residential and commercial assets (offices, hotels, shops, data centres and warehouses)), by means of share deal or asset deal,
- Setting up of complex real estate transactions (VEFA/BEFA/CPI scheme, etc),
- Commercial and other leases,
- Construction (CPI, CCG, MOD, AMO, contract, etc),
- Property asset management (Hoguet law contract),
- Litigation in rental and property sales,
- Specific issues relating to coworking, coliving and flex office activities.
He advises French and international companies, such as family offices, institutional clients and property developer, as well as users.
In the past few years, Adrien has developed expertise in the field of coworking and flex office while assisting some of the major players in the sector.
Adrien holds a master’s degree in business law (Paris II/Assas) and a master’s degree in real estate law (Paris I/Sorbonne).
Adrien practiced at de Pardieu Brocas Maffei from 2010 to 2019 and then at Ashurst’ Paris office from 2019 to 2021 (as Counsel), before joining DELSOL Avocats in March 2021.
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Julien MONSENEGO, Adrien WILLIOT, Stanley MITON, Edouard PIQUE, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Real estate
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised Turing 22 in the negotiation of a lease in a future state of completion for Michelin’s future collaborative innovation park in Clermont-Ferrand DELSOL Avocats has advised Turing 22, operator of the future largest coworking space in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, which has been chosen to provide the...Read
Deskeo takes its property development activity to a new level with the lease of the new Espace Grand Opéra, located in the heart of the Opéra district in Paris. This operation reinforces Deskeo’s approach : the combination of high-end projects and a sustainable and responsible framework. This new private 1,500 m² platform was restructured in...Read