Deskeo takes its property development activity to a new level with the lease of the new Espace Grand Opéra, located in the heart of the Opéra district in Paris. This operation reinforces Deskeo’s approach : the combination of high-end projects and a sustainable and responsible framework. This new private 1,500 m² platform was restructured in...Read
Practice areasReal estate
Adrien WILLIOT is co-head of the « Real Estate Law » department.
He advises on all aspects of real estate business law :
- Real estate transactions (acquisition/sale of residential and commercial assets (offices, hotels, shops, data centres and warehouses)), by means of share deal or asset deal,
- Setting up of complex real estate transactions (VEFA/BEFA/CPI scheme, etc),
- Commercial and other leases,
- Construction (CPI, CCG, MOD, AMO, contract, etc),
- Property asset management (Hoguet law contract),
- Litigation in rental and property sales,
- Specific issues relating to coworking, coliving and flex office activities.
He advises French and international companies, such as family offices, institutional clients and property developer, as well as users.
In the past few years, Adrien has developed expertise in the field of coworking and flex office while assisting some of the major players in the sector.
Adrien holds a master’s degree in business law (Paris II/Assas) and a master’s degree in real estate law (Paris I/Sorbonne).
Adrien practiced at de Pardieu Brocas Maffei from 2010 to 2019 and then at Ashurst’ Paris office from 2019 to 2021 (as Counsel), before joining DELSOL Avocats in March 2021.
PRESS RELEASE – DELSOL Avocats advised Deskeo on choosing its new premises in the heart of the Opéra district in Paris
- Adrien WILLIOT, Cyprien de SCORBIAC
- Real estate
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised Deskeo with its new address in the heart of the emblematic « La Félicité Paris Sully-Morland » site
- Adrien WILLIOT, Cyprien de SCORBIAC,
- Real estate
Deskeo continues its expansion with the opening of a new space that is part of the « Morland Mixité Capitale » rehabilitation project, led by the developer Emerige in the context of the « Réinventer Paris » initiative. Deskeo is leasing a 976 sq. private office space in the heart of a multi-use asset (offices, housing, shops, 5-star hotel,...Read
- Adrien WILLIOT, Sarah FERRAD,
- Real estate
Deskeo continues its expansion with the opening of a new 2 000m² site located 10 rue de la Victoire in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. This atypical site includes two spaces : one with industrial charm and a glass roof, a second one distributed over two floors benefiting from beautiful volumes and optimal luminosity. With more than 180...Read