A recent litigation pending before the French Council of State led to a preliminary ruling by which the European Court of Justice (ECJ) ruled that Member States are allowed to enact restrictive measures relating to commercial practices and advertising of biocidal products, provided that those measures are justified by objectives of protection...Read
The “Public law” department is active in consulting and disputes (notably before administrative jurisdictions) on behalf of :
- public and quasi-public organisations : State, regions, departments, municipalities, public corporations for inter-municipality cooperation, hospital establishments, mixed economy companies and public undertakings.
- their service providers and partners : private actors in the real estate sector (investors, promoters, public project owners, prime contractors, PW&CE companies, etc.), design bureaus, public service delegated operators, industrial groups, associations, etc.
It provides them with the essential and operational technical expertise that they require for the set-up of their projects, the financing and management of public utility equipment, the organisation of activities and public services, and team management.
To this end, it provides expertise in the following domains :
- property law and public orders : public contract, public service delegation, partnership contract - notably public/private partnership, administrative and hospital emphyteutic leases, agreements for the occupation of public lands,
- public service law : personnel transfer (takeover on a time plus basis, outsourcing), mobility of public service agents, functional employment, disciplinary sanction, functional protection, tenure provisions, dismissal of contractual agents, summary procedures, suspension procedures,
- regulatory, operational and individual urban planning law ; development law (PUP agreement, ZAC, subdivision),
- environment and energy law : classified installations for environmental protection, fossil fuels, nuclear and renewable fuels,
- regional administration law : property management (public domain), personnel management (public service), institutional relations (restructuring, inter-municipal structures), contractual engineering (analysis and choice of legal arrangements and partners), procurements (public purchasing), organisation and follow-up of their activities (public services, police, etc.),
- arrangement of public, private and mixed real estate operations : project set-up, property oversight and purchase, choice of manufacturers, consideration of environmental constraints, follow-up of the works through to delivery to the end customer.
Rankings of the department
- PALMARES DU DROIT 2022
- Public law : Silver Trophy
- Environment : Bronze Trophy
- DECIDEURS 2022
- Land management : Excellent
- Commercial planning : Excellent
- Administrative contracts & related litigation : Highly regarded
- Local authorities & mixed economy : Highly regarded
- Legal news
DELSOL Avocats has once again been distinguished at the Palmarès du Droit organised in Lyon (France) by Le Monde du Droit. Our teams’ expertise was rewarded in the following categories : Public Law : Silver Trophy Environment : Bronze Trophy Tax : Bronze Trophy These awards are all the more appreciable as they are a testimony to the...Read
DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth, founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, which operates in France and Africa (Morocco) and employs over 400 staff, on its partnership and investment in Red Star FC. This strategic partnership is part of the project to renovate and integrate the...Read
- Legal news
Considering the latest developments relating to Covid-19 and government announcements, we would like to inform you with full transparency of the measures we anticipated and implemented within our firm. We have all the IT and technical capacities enabling us to manage files remotely. Dematerialization of both internal process and legal...Read