1st July 2020 - As every year since 2009, DELSOL Avocats launches a call for projects to select the winners of its endowment fund competition. In 2020 the prizes will amount to a total of 35 000€ Created in February 2009, the DELSOL Avocats endowment fund is one of the first created in France. Its purpose is to support the firm’s corporate...Read
We have recognised expertise in many business sectors : philanthropy, social entrepreneurship, culture, research, sports, denominations and religions, social and medical-social establishments, professional organisations, patronage and sponsorship, education and vocational training, works councils, mutualist sector, cooperatives, etc.
We contribute to all stages of the life and development of structures in the social and solidarity-based economy, notably in the following situations :
- creation of social structures (foundations recognised as a public interest and other forms, associations, endowment funds, unions, cooperatives, mutual groups, etc.),
- upstream and downstream tax consulting for the creation of organisations,
- monitoring of day-to-day operations,
- reflection, set-up and complete support for reorganisation, restructuring and development strategies,
- restructuring operations : combinations, pooling, mergers, divisions, partial asset transfers, etc.,
- sectoring or set-up of subsidiaries for commercial activities,
- legal, fiscal and social audits,
- management of relations between employers, employees and volunteers,
- relations with local authorities, the State and government agencies,
- drafting of contracts suited to the characteristics of non-profit organisations (partnership, consortium, loans for use, secondment, etc.),
- management of internal conflicts and specific legal disputes,
- management of tax, administrative and social disputes,
- dissolution and voluntary winding up,
- insolvency proceedings,
- patronage and sponsorship,
- support for philanthropic projects by companies, families or individuals,
- consulting and support for social entrepreneurs, for the creation and development of their projects.
With a wealth of unique and historical experience, the “Non-profit organisations – Social and solidarity-based economy” department relies on a team that, with approximately 25 lawyers and legal specialists, is one of the largest and best structured in FRANCE.
It innovates and regularly contributes to the development of the legal and regulatory framework of organisations in the Social economy.
Finally, it draws on the specific areas of expertise of the firm’s other departments, notably “Social law - Social protection”, “Public law”, “Corporate law - Mergers-acquisitions”, “Personal data” and “Life sciences”.
Rankings of the department
- Legal 500 EMEA :
- « The firm is one of the market’s stand-out advisors for non-profits and foundations, thanks to Xavier Delsol, founding partner and chairman of the firm ».
- Décideurs :
- Taxation of non-profit organizations – Unbeatable
- Xavier DELSOL, Laurent BUTSTRAËN, Alexis BECQUART, Lionel DEVIC
- Corporate hospitality events
DELSOL Avocats advised C’est qui le patron ?!, a cooperative brand founded by consumers for consumers in 2016 on principles of crowdsourcing and transparency, on the launch of its Consumers and Citizens’ Solidarity Fund. Consumer-driven brand C’est qui le patron ?! has seen sales of its staple food products take off since the beginning of...Read
- Legal news
Considering the latest developments relating to Covid-19 and government announcements, we would like to inform you with full transparency of the measures we anticipated and implemented within our firm. We have all the IT and technical capacities enabling us to manage files remotely. Dematerialization of both internal process and legal...Read
DELSOL Avocats advised REALITES, a territorial development group founded in 2003 by CEO Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, with over 300 employees on 14 sites, on the setting up of its REALITES endowment fund. REALITES has been listed on the Euronext Growth market since 2014. In creating this new and inclusive structure with funding of close on €5 million...Read