Jean-Baptiste AUTRIC joined DELSOL Avocats in 2007. He works with structures in the social and solidarity economy and often assists associations, foundations and endowment funds on their legal and fiscal challenges, particularly during the reorganization of their activities or assets. He has developed particular expertise in structuring...Read
We have recognised expertise in many business sectors : philanthropy, social entrepreneurship, culture, research, sports, denominations and religions, social and medical-social establishments, professional organisations, patronage and sponsorship, education and vocational training, works councils, mutualist sector, cooperatives, etc.
We contribute to all stages of the life and development of structures in the social and solidarity-based economy, notably in the following situations :
- creation of social structures (foundations recognised as a public interest and other forms, associations, endowment funds, unions, cooperatives, mutual groups, etc.),
- upstream and downstream tax consulting for the creation of organisations,
- monitoring of day-to-day operations,
- reflection, set-up and complete support for reorganisation, restructuring and development strategies,
- restructuring operations : combinations, pooling, mergers, divisions, partial asset transfers, etc.,
- sectoring or set-up of subsidiaries for commercial activities,
- legal, fiscal and social audits,
- management of relations between employers, employees and volunteers,
- relations with local authorities, the State and government agencies,
- drafting of contracts suited to the characteristics of non-profit organisations (partnership, consortium, loans for use, secondment, etc.),
- management of internal conflicts and specific legal disputes,
- management of tax, administrative and social disputes,
- dissolution and voluntary winding up,
- insolvency proceedings,
- patronage and sponsorship,
- support for philanthropic projects by companies, families or individuals,
- consulting and support for social entrepreneurs, for the creation and development of their projects.
With a wealth of unique and historical experience, the “Non-profit organisations – Social and solidarity-based economy” department relies on a team that, with approximately 25 lawyers and legal specialists, is one of the largest and best structured in FRANCE.
It innovates and regularly contributes to the development of the legal and regulatory framework of organisations in the Social economy.
Finally, it draws on the specific areas of expertise of the firm’s other departments, notably “Social law - Social protection”, “Public law”, “Corporate law - Mergers-acquisitions”, “Personal data” and “Life sciences”.
Rankings of the department
- PALMARES DU DROIT 2022
- Non-profit organisations : Golden Trophy
- CSR competences : Silver Trophy
- LEGAL 500 EMEA 2021
- « The firm is one of the market’s stand-out advisors for non-profits and foundations, thanks to Xavier Delsol, founding partner and chairman of the firm ».
- DECIDEURS 2021
- Taxation of non-profit organizations : Unbeatable
As every year since 2009, DELSOL Avocats launches a call for projects to select the winners of its endowment fund competition. In 2021 the prizes will amount to a total of 39 000€ Created in February 2009, the DELSOL Avocats endowment fund is one of the first created in France. Its purpose is to support the firm’s corporate philanthropy...Read
CETIH is a French industrial company specializing in habitats and energy refurbishment. DELSOL Avocats assisted CETIH with the tax and legal structuring of the endowment fund principal shareholder of the Group and with the setting up of the said fund. Xavier DELSOL and Arnaud LAROCHE provided advice and assistance in the context of this...Read
DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, which adopted the "entreprise à mission" status (French benefit corporation), the strongest and most demanding commitment allowed by the PACTE law. After the Extraordinary General Meeting held on 14...Read