DELSOL Avocats assisted REALITES, a territorial development group listed on Euronext Growth founded in 2003 by Yoann CHOIN-JOUBERT, its CEO, which adopted the "entreprise à mission" status (French benefit corporation), the strongest and most demanding commitment allowed by the PACTE law. After the Extraordinary General Meeting held on 14...Read
Bruna BARDAWIL practices in the following main areas :
- founding, organization and operation of community-oriented structures,
- restructuring of activities and reorganization (merger, demerger, scission, partial asset contribution) of community-oriented structures,
- sectoring and subsidiaring of commercial activities.
- furthermore she is committed in the voluntary sector.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020 after practicing within several Parisian law firms in corporate law/mergers and acquisirions.
She registered with the PARIS Bar (2011), after a Master II International law (PARIS I University) and a Master I Corporate law (PARIS I University).
She is also President of an non profit organization operating in the sector of research on autism.
She speaks French, English, Spanish and Arabic.
- Pierre GOUGÉ, Alexis BECQUART, Bruna BARDAWIL
- Corporate - Mergers & Acquisitions, Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
- Bruna BARDAWIL, Jean-Baptiste CROIZIER,
- Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
DELSOL Avocats is pleased to announce the appointment to Counsel status of Bruna BARDAWIL and Jean-Baptiste CROIZIER from the "Non-Profit Organisations – Social Entrepreneurship" department. Bruna BARDAWIL advises and assists entities in the social and inclusive economy (non-profits, endowment funds, non-trading real-estate companies,...Read