Jean-Baptiste AUTRIC joined DELSOL Avocats in 2007. He works with structures in the social and solidarity economy and often assists associations, foundations and endowment funds on their legal and fiscal challenges, particularly during the reorganization of their activities or assets. He has developed particular expertise in structuring...Read
Jean-Baptiste AUTRIC is partner and co-head of the « Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship » department.
He practices in the following main areas :
- tax advisory work for associations, foundations, endowment funds, mutual societies or unions,
- follow-up of tax disputes of non-profit organizations, before administrative or judicial jurisdictions,
- support for religious associations and congregations,
- reorganization of activities and assets (contributions and mergers of non-profit organizations, spin-offs, management of profit-making activities, etc.).
He has developed particular expertise in structuring corporate or private sponsorship initiatives.
He writes articles for the specialist press and participates in conferences and training sessions on issues related to the law of associations (co-author of Guide Pratique du mécénat d’entreprise, Editions Larcier-Dalloz, 09/2015).
He is also a visiting lecturer at the University of Nice.
A member of the Lyon Bar, he joined DELSOL Avocats in 2007.
Jean-Baptiste Autric has a two-year LLM in Business Law and was awarded a Certificate of Specialization in Nonprofit Law by the National Bar Council almost ten years ago (2013).
- Jean-Baptiste AUTRIC
- Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship
- Jean-Baptiste AUTRIC,
- Non-profit organisations - Social and solidarity-based entrepreneurship, Real estate
1 July 2019 – DELSOL Avocats is delighted to announce the following promotions to of-Counsel status : Jean-Baptiste AUTRIC in the Nonprofit Organizations – Social and Solidarity-based Entrepreneurship Department, Virginie DELANNOY in the Real Estate Law Department, and Emmanuel SADORGE in the Nonprofit Organizations – Social and Solidarity-based...Read