DELSOL Avocats assisted the private equity firm IK Partners with the acquisition of a minority stake in the cybersecurity firm PrOph3cy. We carried the acquisition audit out with a team including Henri-Louis DELSOL, partner, and Sarah DIEUDONNÉ, associate, in corporate ; Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, partner, and Jessica NEUFVILLE, associate, in...Read
Julien MONSENEGO is partner and co-head of the « Corporate taxation » department. He advises French and foreign companies on their domestic and international investments, strategic decisions, and day-to-day operations for more than twenty years.
He has significant experience in establishing policies and documentation for transfer pricing and cross-border tax structures, R&D and intangible assets (patent and software revenues, CIR) taxation as well as sub-plan of stock-options and other employee shareholding tools.
As longstanding legal counsel to a number of privately-owned groups, Julien MONSENEGO represents them on corporate tax issues (eg. restructurings, acquisitions, divestitures ...) but also on their interactions with individuals and wealth taxation regarding shareholders, including family-run groups, and managers.
He has particular expertise in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as a focus on generally R&D-intensive sectors such as software, agro-business and media.
Julien holds a DESS in Corporate Law and Finance (Lyon III) and he’s a graduate of EM Lyon.
Julien MONSENEGO regularly publishes articles in the international tax review « BNA ». He is also in charge of the French transfer pricing chapters of the « Transfer Pricing Forum », of the IBFD (International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation), and of the chapter on the taxation of industrial property at the Legislative Editions.
He is a member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and the French Tax Lawyers’ Institute (IACF).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Julien MONSENEGO, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Diane DUBAIL, Sarah DIEUDONNÉ
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) on its investment through Banque des Territoires in the company RecyOuest. RecyOuest has filed a patent for the recycling of two plastic materials (PP and HDPE) in the form of granules, which will then be resold either for the same use (agricultural twine or netting) or to the...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Stéphane PERRIN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Pierre TOURRET, Arthur HITIER, Diane DUBAIL,
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats assisted Quilvest Capital Partners with the acquisition of a majority stake in Solem, a state-of-the art designer and assembler of connected devices focused on telecare, irrigation and pool. Solem’s CEO reinvested in this LBO transaction. Bpifrance took a minority stake alongside Quilvest. DELSOL Avocats took part in the...Read