E-RECYCLE, a player in the circular economy, recycles electronic products (mainly smartphones, PCs, tablets and consoles), with the aim of reducing programmed obsolescence and extending product life. The company has just closed a €1.5 million fund-raising round led by Demeter, via the Fonds d’Amorçage Industriel Métropolitain (FAIM)...Read
Areas of expertise
Arthur LAMPERT assists a varied clientele in all matters relating to labour law and social security law, both as counsel and in litigation.
As part of his training, Arthur had several experiences in law firms. While writing his PhD thesis, he worked as a legal expert for the UIMM (employers’ federation of the metallurgy industry).
Arthur joined DELSOL Avocats in 2022.
- CAPA (EFB 2021),
- PhD in private law on "The worker’s autonomy" (Université PANTHEON-ASSAS, 2019),
- Master II Droit et Pratique des Relations de Travail (Université PANTHEON-ASSAS 2016),
- Master I Droit Social (Université PANTHEON-ASSAS 2015).
French and English
- Philippe PACOTTE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur LAMPERT, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation