E-RECYCLE, a player in the circular economy, recycles electronic products (mainly smartphones, PCs, tablets and consoles), with the aim of reducing programmed obsolescence and extending product life. The company has just closed a €1.5 million fund-raising round led by Demeter, via the Fonds d’Amorçage Industriel Métropolitain (FAIM)...Read
Areas of expertise
Louis-Guillaume operates in the following areas :
- corporate tax : CIT, tax consolidation, VAT, local taxes etc. ;
- international taxation ;
- taxation of restructuring operations ;
- assistance with tax audits.
Louis-Guillaume joined the firm in 2022.
- CAPA (EFB, 2022) ;
- Master II Tax Law (Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne University) ;
- Master I Business Law (Paris II Panthéon Assas University).
- Philippe PACOTTE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur LAMPERT, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS,
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of the fundraising of Chouette, the French leader in diagnostic and management solutions for vineyard health. Demeter, a major European player in private equity for the energy and ecological transition, led this €5M round of financing with Banque des...Read