DELSOL Avocats assisted Framatome, an international leader in nuclear energy , on the acquisition of Cyberwatch, a French computer security software publisher. This addition complements and strengthens Framatome’s cybersecurity offering and expands its portfolio of solutions to serve public administrations, nuclear and other critical...Read
Areas of expertise
Alexia DEMONCHY advises clients on national and international transactions involving :
- mergers, acquisitions, restructuring,
- private equity / venture capital (fundraising), LBO,
- stock exchange law / capital markets,
- joint-ventures and partnerships.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several internships in British and American law firms (HOGAN LOVELLS, BIRD & BIRD).
Bar of PARIS (EFB 2019), Double Degree in Law, Economics and Business Management, Two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law (PARIS V DESCARTES University), International Business Law Certificate (CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON).
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Stéphane PERRIN, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN Julien MONSENEGO, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter Investment Managers, CDC (Banque des Territoires) and CMA CGM Ventures on Telaqua’s fundraise. Telaqua is a startup which develops smart irrigation systems for the agricultural and vineyard industries. Demeter Investment Managers, a major private equity player in the ecological transition sector, led this €4M...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Lionel DEVIC, Mathieu LE TACON, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Pierre TOURRET, Alexia DEMONCHY, Justine MARLOT,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Wealth law & taxation
Financière Tiepolo and J. de Demandolx Gestion, two independent portfolio management companies, have merged to become one of the most significant playors in the field of non-intermediated private wealth management in France. The new company was named Tiepolo. It includes 32 associates and its assets under management amount to 1.8 billion Euros...Read