DELSOL Avocats advised EDH Group, a private higher education group, on the acquisition of the ESEC cinema school, founded in 1973 and recognized as one of the best French cinema schools. With the acquisition of ESEC, EDH Group continues its development and consolidates its position as the French leader in the teaching of creative professions,...Read
Areas of expertise
Alexia DEMONCHY advises clients on national and international transactions involving :
- mergers, acquisitions, restructuring,
- private equity / venture capital (fundraising), LBO,
- stock exchange law / capital markets,
- joint-ventures and partnerships.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several internships in British and American law firms (HOGAN LOVELLS, BIRD & BIRD).
Bar of PARIS (EFB 2019), Double Degree in Law, Economics and Business Management, Two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law (PARIS V DESCARTES University), International Business Law Certificate (CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON).
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Stéphane PERRIN, Benoît BOUSSIER, Julien MONSENEGO, Cécile BUZY, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Emilie SULLO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Sarah FERRAD, Céline VIAULT, Diane DUBAIL
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law, Real estate, Intellectual property – Information technologies
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Clément GUITET, Alexia DEMONCHY, Céline VIAULT,
- Tax law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
Novadis is a key player in the most innovative integrated security technology solutions (access control, intrusion and video surveillance). Sucheme is a leading player in the airport security and property security market. It already includes companies such as l’Anneau (private security), Securus (airport security) and Sesam (corporate...Read
- Henri-Louis DELSOL, Julien MONSENEGO, Vincent GUEVENOUX, Alexia DEMONCHY, Diane DUBAIL,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Tax law
Union Générale des Placements (UGP), a consulting company dedicated to investment solutions for institutional and corporate clients, has entered into a strategic partnership with Primonial, an independent leader in wealth and asset management. With this 51% equity stake, Primonial consolidates its offer and boosts its development with a new...Read