DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read
Areas of expertise
Alexia DEMONCHY advises clients on national and international transactions involving :
- mergers, acquisitions, restructuring,
- private equity / venture capital (fundraising), LBO,
- stock exchange law / capital markets,
- joint-ventures and partnerships.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several internships in British and American law firms (HOGAN LOVELLS, BIRD & BIRD).
Bar of PARIS (EFB 2019), Double Degree in Law, Economics and Business Management, Two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law (PARIS V DESCARTES University), International Business Law Certificate (CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON).
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement in the context of ZEWAY’s fundraising
- Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Arthur COLLET, Samuel VINCENT
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing, Intellectual property – Information technologies
PRESS RELEASE - DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of Chouette’s fundraising
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Elsa LEDERLIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur HITIER, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS,
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of the fundraising of Chouette, the French leader in diagnostic and management solutions for vineyard health. Demeter, a major European player in private equity for the energy and ecological transition, led this €5M round of financing with Banque des...Read
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY,
DELSOL Avocats advised NEYCO, a key player in the design, purchase and marketing of materials dedicated to thin films, renowned for its know-how in vacuum and ultra-high vacuum, on its sale to the French industrial group HEF, a world expert in surface materials engineering. As a specialist for more than 50 years in the fields of Vacuum,...Read