E-RECYCLE, a player in the circular economy, recycles electronic products (mainly smartphones, PCs, tablets and consoles), with the aim of reducing programmed obsolescence and extending product life. The company has just closed a €1.5 million fund-raising round led by Demeter, via the Fonds d’Amorçage Industriel Métropolitain (FAIM)...Read
Areas of expertise
Alexia DEMONCHY advises clients on national and international transactions involving :
- mergers, acquisitions, restructuring,
- private equity / venture capital (fundraising), LBO,
- stock exchange law / capital markets,
- joint-ventures and partnerships.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2020, after several internships in British and American law firms (HOGAN LOVELLS, BIRD & BIRD).
Bar of PARIS (EFB 2019), Double Degree in Law, Economics and Business Management, Two-year master’s degree in Corporate Law (PARIS V DESCARTES University), International Business Law Certificate (CITY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON).
- Philippe PACOTTE, Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur LAMPERT, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Stéphane PERRIN, Séverine BRAVARD, Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Arthur COLLET,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation, Financing, Intellectual property – Information technologies
DELSOL Avocats advised the CDC (Banque des Territoires) and ADEME Investissement on ZEWAY’s €26.75 million fundraising. ZEWAY is a leading player in « zero emission » urban mobility. This round of financing will enable ZEWAY to deploy its network of battery exchange stations for urban electric mobility on a large scale. Historical investors,...Read
- Philippe MALIKIAN, Julien MONSENEGO, Alexia DEMONCHY, Louis-Guillaume NICOLAS,
- Employment law - Social welfare law, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Demeter and the CDC (Banque des Territoires) in the context of the fundraising of Chouette, the French leader in diagnostic and management solutions for vineyard health. Demeter, a major European player in private equity for the energy and ecological transition, led this €5M round of financing with Banque des...Read