Comptoir Rhodanien, the summer fruit specialist, is restructuring its shareholding in the context of an MBO. CEO Christophe Soulhiard is reducing his stake in favour of the management, which is being relaunched, and company executives who are taking a stake in the capital. The historical shareholders (Siparex MidCap, Carvest and Casra...Read
Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE is mainly involved in business transfers, equity transactions and company restructuring.
He has developed specific experience in assisting innovative projects, with traditional players or start-ups, in sectors undergoing major technological changes such as IT (data, IoT, etc.), energy and health.
As a member of the Lyon Bar for 10 years, Mayeul joined DELSOL Avocats in 2012 after several years of experience within consulting firms, both in France (FIDAL) and Canada (Lette & Whitaker), and companies (Société Générale, Air France).
He holds a Master II degree in Business Law and Technique (Lyon III) and a diploma in Business Law (DJCE).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Séverine BRAVARD, Jean-François DEFUDES, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Emilie FLORENTIN, Arthur COLLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Financing, Employment law - Social welfare law, Corporate taxation
- Edouard de MELLON, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE,
- Business litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats is delighted to announce the promotions to Counsel status of Mayeul Brac de La Perrière (Mergers & Acquisitions – Corporate law), Edouard de Mellon (Business litigation) et Stanley Miton (Economic law). Mayeul Brac de La Perrière is mainly involved in business transfers, equity transactions and company restructuring. He has...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
DELSOL Avocats advised Cyclable, a network of 60 shops specialising in bicycle mobility, on a €7 million fundraise from Calcium Capital. The historical shareholder, Roland Barthez, who joined the company in 2010, is reinvesting and thus continuing the Cyclable adventure. This fundraise, brokered by Oaklins France, also allows the exit of M...Read