Cap Vert is one of the major French players in the sector of services related to urban green care. In order to support the group’s growth, Ambienta, an Italian private equity fund, has become the majority shareholder of Cap Vert, while the family office Evolem and BNP Développement have remained significant shareholders. Since the entry of...Read
Areas of expertise
Emilie operates in the following areas :
- Corporate law ;
- Mergers – Acquisitions ;
- National and international restructurings ;
- Private equity ;
- Commercial contracts.
After having completed several significant internships with DELSOL Avocats, Emilie joined the firm as an associate in October 2021. In addition, Emilie has enriched her career with a 6-month experience in the legal department of an international industrial company.
- CAPA (EDARA 2021)
- Two-year master’s degree in Business Law/Corporate Legal Advice (University of Aix-Marseille).
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Julien MONSENEGO, Raphaël ORY, Emilie FLORENTIN, Diane DUBAIL, Agathe TRIPLET
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Corporate taxation
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Raphaël ORY, Emilie FLORENTIN,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats assisted MIR France, a subsidiary of the Italian company MIR TECHNOLOGIES (Medical International Research), a world leader on the spirometry diagnostic sector, with the acquisition of LAMIRAU TECHNOLOGIES. In the context of this transaction MIR France was assisted by Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and co-head of the «...Read