DELSOL Avocats has advised the investment fund Capelia on its acquisition of a minority stake in Handishare, a company specialising in integration and temporary employment for disabled workers, which is now entering a new phase of development. DELSOL Avocats assisted Capelia with the implementation of the transaction (shareholders’ agreement,...Read
Areas of expertise
Fanny assists companies and individuals and operates in the following areas :
- restructurings, corporate taxes and tax consolidation management,
- patrimonial restructuring, wealth tax management, nonresidents’ taxation,
- tax audits : assistance, negotiations during appeals to higher authorities, and litigation before the administrative courts.
She joined DELSOL Avocats in 2021.
CAPA (PARIS, 2020), two-year master’s degree in Tax Law (PARIS-DAUPHINE University).
- Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Maïlys de MEYER, Fanny BORDAIS
- Corporate taxation, Employment law - Social welfare law
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Jeanne BOSSI MALAFOSSE, Séverine BRAVARD, Thomas AMICO, Jean-François DEFUDES, Raphaël ORY, Caroline DA LAGE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Espérance de MARLIAVE, Maïlys de MEYER, Emilie FLORENTIN Pierre-Henri BAERT, Fanny BORDAIS, Apolline LEFAURE, Arthur COLLET, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law, Employment law - Social welfare law, Tax law, Personal data
Maped, a French international group among the leading players in colouring and school supplies, has acquisired Juratoys, French specialist in wooden and cardboard games and toys. The group distributes its brands in more than 120 countries, has 17 subsidiaries worldwide and employs 1600 people. Juratoys has been designing and distributing...Read
- Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, Frédéric SUBRA, Delphine BRETAGNOLLE, Mayeul BRAC de LA PERRIÈRE, Jessica NEUFVILLE, Fanny BORDAIS, Céline COELHO,
- Mergers & Acquisitions - Corporate law
DELSOL Avocats assisted Santé Cie with the acquisition of Laidet Médical from its founders by the group ELIVIE - ASDIA. In the context of this transaction Santé Cie was assisted by Emmanuel KAEPPELIN, partner and co-head of the « Mergers-acquisitions - Corporate law » department, Mayeul BRAC de la PERRIERE, Agathe TRIPLET and Julien CHRISMENT,...Read